Epilogue

{Katherine's POV}

I sat nervously in the doctor's office by myself. Today was the day I would find out the gender of the baby and Adrian was late. How could he be late on such an important day?

The doctor peeked her head into the room. "Mr. Lee still not here yet?" I sighed, shaking my head and looked at my phone seeing no text.

"Could we wait just a few more minutes, please? I'm so sorry."

"Don't be! That is perfectly fine."

I thanked her as she shut the door. I knew Adrian had a meeting this afternoon but he promised it wouldn't be long yet he isn't here.

I called his cell but once again he didn't pick up.

Ten minutes passed by and I was ready to give up. The doctor came back in the room and was looking at my files. "I know Mr.Lee isn't here yet, but we can go ahead and check up on everything and make sure everything is going well, I'm sure that would be okay with him?"

"Uh yeah that's fine, but I don't want to know the gender until he is here with me."

"Understandable. Let's get you ready." I laid back and pulled up my shirt.

I was just barely starting to show, which my mom claims is normal. Women show at different rates, she had told me.

She put some gel on my stomach and soon as she did the ultrasound, I was looking at my baby on the screen. I stared in awe, it finally didn't look like a little dot anymore.

"Well, the baby is completely healthy by the looks of it and everything seems to be fine. The baby has a strong heartbeat too, listen." I heard the small thuds and my heart jumped in my chest.

"Amazing," I mumbled in awe.

The door to the room flew open and in rushed a frantic Adrian.

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm sorry, Katherine. The meeting went over longer than expected then I had to rush here to only realize I left my phone in my office and then I needed gas-"

"Adrian! It's fine, she hasn't told me anything yet." I was quick to reassure him.

"Oh thank Goddess," he mumbled, walking over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead

He stood next to me and took my hand in his as he looked at the screen. "They're so big already," he mumbled.

"Well, now that you're both together. Would you like to know the gender."

"Yes, please," I said quickly.

I have been waiting for this moment all day.

Adrian's grip tightened on mine as she looked at the screen and back to us with a smile.

"Congratulations, you're having a girl." she grinned and my mouth dropped.

Honestly, I was expecting a boy.

"Looks like the Goddess wants to surround me by women all the time." Adrian joked and I beamed up at him with a huge smile.

"A little girl," I spoke and he leaned down, pecking my lips.

"Another girl I get to spoil," he added and let out a small laugh. "Ivy is going to be thrilled to have a little sister."

The doctor gave us some pictures and then left the room to give us some privacy.

"Two girls...this is going to be stressful," Adrian concluded and I snorted, patting his arm.

"That it is...that it is."

"Oh, Goddess...two girls!" I laughed as it was finally settling in with him.

"Yeah imagine all the talks you have to have with them." I teased.

"Nope...that's all you babe. Power to the women. You go it." he was quick to say.

"Imagine their boyfriends they'll have later on. That should be interesting," he growled at my comment.

"I'm gonna have to buy a gun just to scare them off."

"Adrian, sweetie, you're an alpha. You don't need a gun to scare anyone off."

"Very true." He smirked.

Great, now I had to look forward to seeing Ivy and Kamryn in complete embarrassment by their father. I prayed Adrian wouldn't scare those boys too much.

"So...would you give the alpha title to Ivy?" I asked and Adrian thought about it for a second.

"I...don't know. Well, honestly...yeah, I think I would. I'd love for my own flesh and blood to take my place, but Ivy is my kid...blood or not. I wouldn't deprive her of that. I get to choose who takes my place not tradition. She will be the oldest and therefore she will take my place if she wishes."

"Would people address her by alpha or luna?" I had no idea how that would work.

"Whatever she wants to be addressed by I assume, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...it's many years away and we have this little one to worry about at the moment," he stated, placing his hand on my stomach and I smiled down at the sight.

I placed my hand on top of his. "Soon we'll feel her start to kick."

"Have you felt any movement from her at all yet?"

"Some, but not much. The doctor says it's normal on the first pregnancy and you typically don't really feel much until around week twenty-five."

"Just...wow. This is really happening. We're gonna have our own baby in our arms soon." Adrian spoke with admiration and I loved seeing him talk about it.

I love seeing his eyes light up when he mentions our family.

"We will and I cannot wait," I admitted.

"I love you, Adrian."

"I love you too, baby girl."

Here's to a new, content life.

_______________________________________________________________________

ITS OVER ;(

But I hope you all enjoyed this book. 

I don't like to do the birth of their children in each book since it's in some of the others so I'll leave that to your imaginations. 

But I promise...this isn't the last you will be seeing of Ivy ;)

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

I can't believe that there are only 2 books that I have to finish until the bond series is complete and those books are halfway done!!

I want to thank you all for staying with me through this series because it never would have happened without you all. 

Much love. 

book eight will...probably be one of your favorites because it is already mine!

It is on Radish right now and currently all chapters are free! ;) It's called 'The Queen's Bond' and after it is finished on Radish it will be posted on here thirty days after. 

Thanks!