Introductions Pt.1

A/N: This art belongs to Nozapuns.

Thank my love pieceofaucrap for helping me rewrite this.

Blackberry liked taking the nightshifts at the bar, like the ones that lasted really late into the night—or excruciatingly early into the morning— he was just now finally locking up...at four A.M.

He deflated upon seeing his ride, his brother... his brother never failed to be there... ever...

It was rather annoying at this point.

Honey was in the driver's seat humming to whatever song that was on the radio as he waited for Blackberry to come into the car.

Blackberry sighed saying his goodbyes to his boss, Killer, and rushing to the car as he shoved the keys into his pocket and begrudgingly jumped into the passenger seat.

Blackberry could literally walk home so he really didn't need a ride, but Honey always insisted.

"I can drive you know..." Blackberry said as he buckled up.

Honey chuckled and started the car. "Yeah, but we share an apartment and I work at home, I'd rather pick you up to get out of the house."

"Yeah, but I'd rather you be asleep at four in the morning rather than picking me up." Blackberry argued.

Honey shrugged his shoulders.

"For once you should get a normal nights rest." Blackberry sighed and leaned on the window as the car moved onto the road.

"Says you" Honey smiled.

Blackberry shot him a look "What's that supposed to mean?" He narrowed his tired eyes.

Honey stopped the car at their apartment complex, yes very close. "You never get a full nights rest, it always goes into the day."

"Excuse me for liking my work." Blackberry hopped out of the car after they were fully parked.

Honey sighed at the blatant lie, he followed Black to the apartment.

"I do sleep... insomnia isn't stopping me!" Blackberry faked a yawn and pointed, the yawn soon became a real one.

Honey shook his head and chuckled.

Blackberry felt like he had won this argument, he fiddled with the apartment door.

"Edge is still asleep, right?" Blackberry paused.

"Yeah" Honey whispered and opened the door.

"Good..." Blackberry yawned again.

Honey scooped up Blackberry and carried him to his bedroom. Blackberry groaned softly.

"I can walk!" He hissed quietly.

"You were dead on your feet." Honey laughed and laid Blackberry in his own bed.

"I was fine..." Blackberry resorted back to whispering.

Honey smiled "Sure."

"I was..." Blackberry frowned sitting up and grabbing his pajamas he wore the night before, slowly undressing.

"I'll be going to bed too." Honey moved on from the conversation heading for the door.

"Yeah, just don't wake up your boyfriend again." Blackberry sighed slipping on his nightshirt.

Honey nodded and went to his bedroom. Trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was futile as Edge was already awake. He twisted in his bed to look at Honey.

Honey flinched at the rustling of the sheets. "Sorry m'love."

He crawled into the bed and laid next to him. Edge pulled Honey over with a sigh and held him.

"You don't need to be picking your brother up at unholy hours Hon..." Edge nuzzled him, this was a common argument they had, and Edge never won it.

Honey snuggled Edge. "Heh, well, I like going outside."

"You don't have to do it, the bar is walking distance. He can definitely walk." Edge huffed.

"Sorry..." Honey deflated.

"You should sleep for a full night." Edge scorned softly.

"Yeah." Honey nodded and nuzzled under Edge's sharp chin.

"I'll make you." Edge smiled.

"And how will you do that?~" Honey challenged with a hum.

"I've got some ideas~" Edge kissed Honey softly. "So many ideas~"

"Like what? Can you show me?~" Honey kissed Edge's cheek.

"I would... but your brother would hear us." Edge continue this slowly tinder kissing, Honey frowned and just made sure to enjoy what he was given now.

"Take tomorrow off," Edge proposed a compromise, "do that and I'll show you." He promised.

Honey nodded and snuggled up to Edge.

Blackberry squirmed he was able to hear them through the thin walls. He sighed he needed to move out of here...

Blackberry listened to them snore for a bit before trying to actually get some sleep himself.

Words: 713