TWELVE : GUYS NIGHT

Start from the beginning

"As you know, the Shaderoom can not stop posting you and this bod, whose your doctor? Just  kidding" Wendy joked.

"That bitch is not kidding" Justin commented.

"Not but seriously, you look great, your album just dropped and you have your Las Vegas residency coming up which is huge" Wendy continued.

"Yes, so huge and thank you" Korey smiled as she put one leg over the other on the couch, "I can't wait for it, I have so many big people coming out"

"Oh my god I bet. I also see that they're doing a documentary for the whole thing, and a lot of people are questioning if you're going to be showing how you keep so fit during these tours, some of these women haven't been so lucky" Wendy replied being messy.

The girls in the shop tittered, and listened for Korey's response.

"Well we were, however right now I'm actually in between trainers. My trainer who got me to where I am now isn't able to join the team so we're looking high and low for a replacement" Korey shook her head disappointed.

"Well that's a shame, what's his name just incase some ladies out there want to book him" Wendy asked wit a smirk.

"His name is Ronnell Graham, and his instagram is Rondo Training, I'm telling you he is the best" Korey bragged, "LA trainers are shaking, he's so good"

"Yassss, that's my brotha!" Armani cheered at the screen and Marley was now fully into the interview.

"Oh I know him, he's the brother of Nico Graham. Oof those brothas are fine" Wendy flagged the air and Korey chuckled but didn't respond and Marley was happy for that.

"Well Ron, wherever you are give us those tips! And don't leave my girl hanging on that residency"

"Damn girl did you know ya husband told the Korey Kamour no?" Shay asked talking to Marley.

"Don't matter, my good sis ain't raising those kids by herself while he go live it up in Vegas" Justin answered for her.

"I mean, it does sound like a great opportunity" Armani added her two cents, "But yea, too far"

Marley still didn't respond, as she was a little torn herself. She knew how much Ron loved his job, and the fact that he hadn't taken a gig which would be great for his career must've been hard on him. She knew how that felt because she still hadn't even mentioned her offer to apply for a promotion, but told herself she would get around to it.

It was clear that maybe Ron had something to tell her too, and she was curious as to where his head was about the offer she sure was pricey.

Stepping out of the shower, Azure wrapped her hair up in a towel in order to let it air dry. She grabbed her favorite moisturizer out of the cabinet and began to spread it moderately around her already oily face, and admired her skin as she glanced back at herself.