Chapter 31: The Original Returns

Start from the beginning

Raven: "First, the creatures of Grimm... have a master named Salem. She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until humanity crumbled at her feet. And the second secret... the (Y/n) you all know... the one we known... is a Grimm himself." she revealed.

Weiss: "...what?" she asked as her eyes widened.

Raven: "...you know, you two haven't even touched your tea." she said before taking a sip of her own tea.

Yang just shook her head and stood up before slowly making her way over to her mother.

Yang: "Why should we believe any of this?" she asked.

Raven: "Now you're catching on. So far you've done nothing but accept what others tell you, but you need to question everything or else you'll end just as blind as Qrow... and your fool of a father." she said causing Yang to shoot the ground.

Yang: "Don't you dare talk about my family like that!" she yelled at Raven.

Vernal: "You need to calm down." she said pointing her weapon at the back of Yang's head.

Weiss: "Yang, please." she said grabbing her hand.

Raven: "Listen to your friend, Yang. Your teammates never let you down before." she stated.

Yang: "You don't know the first thing about my teammates! About me! You were never there! You left us! ...why?" she asked.

Raven: "This." she said reaching into her clothing and pulling out a letter.

She handed over to Yang as she slowly took it. 

Raven: "Glynda found this in one of (Y/n)'s books that was in Ozpin's desk. When she showed it to all of us in team STRQ... things changed for us." she revealed.

Yang flipped the letter around to see "To My Friends". She slowly opened it to see a familiar handwriting before she began reading it out loud.

Yang: "To my very dear friends and loved ones, if you found this letter then it means that my life on this beautiful world has been terminated once again... and if I was successful, it will be my last. We have grown tired of this endless cycle of pain and have corrupted our very being to end the cycle once and for all. Whether it was in battle or betrayed by some of you, know that I forgive you. I pray that you read this letter long after my passing when you all have lived a long, happy life with a family." she said as she continued to read. 

Yang: "...it pains me to write this letter... the idea of you all finding this and feeling sorrow fills me with guilt. But I needed to at least tell you my final thoughts. My time in this world has been long and tiresome. Fighting for my life at every turn and being betrayed has broken me but to say that this eternal life was uneventful would be a lie. The memories I made on this long journey has been fulfilling. I write this wondering to myself "Is this how you'll remember me?" a friend, a lover, or an enemy?" she continued.

Yang: "Tai, your jokes brought me misery every day. To say that the thought of murdering in your sleep but I couldn't help but laugh at your tireless effort to make me laugh. It brings a smile to my face even now knowing that you will make a joke from this letter. Qrow, I will always remember the nights we spend drinking, though most of those nights I do not recall. You were a close friend, I would as far as saying you were a brother. Drink, for the two of us. Raven... my Raven, I must apologize in advance and I do not blame you if you never wish to forgive me. You must be happy now with a new family or have gone on to lead your tribe. Whatever the course, I wish the best for you and know that I will always love you. Summer... my Sunshine... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. Even know, I can not hold back the tears. You brought back the best of me and gave me the hope to keep going but if this letter is being read, then I have been killed by you. Do not cry for me if you feel guilt, I do not deserve your tears, I am the villain after all. It brings me a smile to my face because I know you went on to be one of the finest Huntress that my ever walk on this world... I meant everything I ever said to you Sunshine. I love you. To my teammates, I know that the future is bright for you all, I did make of that, I was the one who trained you all. A Grimm teaching others to kill a Grimm... amusing isn't it. I wish you luck. All of you, live a long prosperous life." she said becoming quiet.