Chapter Eleven.

"So can we address the situation?" Dixon speaks from the end of my bed.

Daniel plays with my hair as my head lays in his lap.

"What situation?" I ask as I stare at the ceiling.

"Anthony," Dixon mutters softly.

It's been three days since our brunch with my parents and both of the boys have been my crutch. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I'm starting to like spending this much time with Dixon.

"Well," I start, "basically his father owns the company that's rivaling my dad's. So ever since we were about 13 it's been set in stone that we were going to get married to help keep the companies civil."

"But the plot thickens," Daniel chimes in and earns a slap to the side from me.

"Well," I clear my throat and sit up, "Anthony ended up taking our relationship for granted. He cheated on me, abused me, played mind games... until I finally had enough and called it off."

"And your dad still sided with him?" Dixon asks while he studies my face.

"Yeah," I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'm gonna go get us som food," Daniel pipes in.

I look at him and smile, "okay fatass."

"I heard your stomach growl four times bitch," he retorts before walking out of my room.

Me and Dixon. I feel myself starting to heat up inside as I realize we've been left alone.

"I'd expect nothing less from you," he says with a smile.

"What?" I ask

He cocks an eyebrow, "I was saying your room was quaint and subtle. I said it was cute and cozy, that'd I'd expect nothing less... did you hear any of that?"

I feel my face flush of all color as he stands from the bed and looks at the pictures hung up on the inside of my open closet door.

"Uh," I stumble for words, "sorry. I zoned out."

He chuckles as he gets distracted by something he sees. He turns to face me with a Hannah Montana shirt in his hands.

"Really?" He asks with a grin.

"Put that back!" I yell and run to him. He laughs as he holds it above my head. I grab onto his shirt and try to pull his arm down. He chuckles as I finally grab onto it. As I hold it in my hand we're both laughing and he puts his arm against the closet itself, bringing his body significantly closer to mine. I can smell his cologne mixing with the scent of his smoke. That smell alone could drive me to the edge.

As we both catch our breath and finish our laughing fit neither of us move.

"I've never been this close to you Monty," he smirks.

"Don't get used to it," I smile up to him. He just looks between my eyes and my lips.

Don't do it Madeline.

I hear my voice in my head but throw it to the wind. I place my hand on the back of his neck and hesitate for a second as his deep eyes hold me in place.

"Kiss me or don't," he grins, "but don't make me wait."

I roll my eyes internally before I finally connect my lips to his. It starts slow and innocent until my body decides it wants more and pushes myself into him. He groans as his hand snakes it's way around my waist, holding my body against his much larger one.

"So I have coke, pizza, and cookies," Daniel speaks as he kicks my door open, "oh. I see you guys found a way to entertain yourselves."

Dixon and I pull back quickly and stand there awkwardly staring at Danny.

"I'm not leaving... I got food," Daniel shrugs as he sits down on my bed. Dixon and I both shuffle to sit with him. Dix sits with his arms behind him, propping him up.

I sit to the right of him, Indian style. My lips still tingle from the heated kiss we just shared. I glance at him through the corner of my eye and see him biting his lip as he listens to Daniel ramble on about some guy he saw.

"You okay Mads?" Daniel questions.

"Yeah," I laugh softly to myself, "Yeah I'm fine."

We all share a small knowing laugh as we prop open the pizza box and start tearing pieces off.