As I walked around the room I something caught my eye, there was a large rug in the middle of the room... With the Wings Of Freedom on it. Now I'm really confused.

I suddenly saw my reflection in a large mirror in the corner of the room. A blush raged on my face, I was only in a black silk night gown that hugged my skin and from what I can tell no underwear.

But what really caught my attention was my body, it had more curves than before not to mention I had bigger thighs and hips. I twisted my body slightly and my eyes widened, don't get me wrong I was already thicker than most boys but now it was a lot more noticeable.

"How am I gonna hide this from my friends?" I mutter quietly.

"Your awake." I jumped at the sudden voice, there was that man that chased me in the forest.

"What do you want from me?! Why am I here?!" I ask backing away from him.

"So many questions, don't worry I'll answer those questions in a while but won't you like to know my name first?" He says monotone.

"Fine, what's your name? What do you want from me? Why am I here?" I say scowling at him.

"Heh, well. My name is Levi, Levi Ackerman King of Vampires and you love are here to be my bride." He says calmly and my jaw drops.

"Impossible, vampires were exterminated years ago!" I exclaim and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Of all the things you could've focused on that's what your shocked about?" He states smirking slightly and I just glared at him.

"Very well, vampires weren't exterminated. We went under a peace treaty with an organization, your organization to be exact. It stated that we go into hiding and leave humans alone and in exchange our people will not be brutally murdered on sight." He say walking over a desk in the corner of the room and pulled out an old picture in one of the cabinets.

"All was well, until it was broken. My wife was brutally murdered." He threw the photo at me.

On the photograph was a beautiful woman with strawberry blond hair and brown eyes, the picture was a little faded but you could still see every detail of her face.

"Your mother. Carla Yeager, killed her and since then the treaty was broken." I could believe my ears... My mother. "She worked for me you know, that's where she got that hood of yours. She was family but killed my wife for her insane husband."

"I don't believe you." I stated quietly.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, cause it's the truth."

"What does this have to do with me? Unless your blind, I'm clearly not my mother."

"The organization made her sign a blood oath, her first born child will become my bride. Whether they are male or female once they become of the age 16 they will go to me." He took a step towards me and I took two back.

"Your 17, I was going to get you as soon as you turned sixteen but since you were such an important asset to the organization they didn't want to let you go." He continued to walked towards me and I backed up until my legs hit the bed. "But they couldn't keep you any longer or else I was gonna declare war, but now your in my possession. We have so much time to make up for, I hope your a fast learner Yeager."

He pushed me onto the bed and forced my arms above my head with one hand. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

(This is a good time to mention that this book isn't as family friendly as the last one.
It's rated R and A *Rape and Abuse* so if your not comfortable with that, in the words of a vine:  Hahaha GET THE FUCK OUT!!
That is all :3)