Chapter 28- Putting the plan into action.

The plan that Lyle had wasn't an easy one but nevertheless, it wasn't a hard one neither. By his reasoning, everyone thinks that he's missing and possibly even dead but Lyle was unaware that Coleen had already confessed to his murder.

Simon was sitting inside his house with Lyle. After the incident of Simon pulling Lyle out of the water when Colleen attempted to kill him, they had spent many hours carefully making sureLyle was not seen and carefully sneaked him into Simon's house. 

After all, It wasn't time for Lyle to reveal himself yet. That was a part of his plan to humiliate his, former wife. Of course when all this was done he planned to get rid of Colleen and raise his son himself and hopefully with Skylar as Damien's mother. Maybe he can even marry Skylar, The possibilities were endless.

Simon looks at Lyle and sighs, "Are you sure you want to do this? Because after you do this then there's no turning back."

Lyle nodded, "Don't you think I don't know that? I am 100% confident this plan is going to work so stop trying to convince me that this plan is going to backfire because it won't."

Simon nodded realizing that there was no point in arguing with Lyle. Even in the few short moments that they have had together, he knew that Lyle was one of those guys that if their mind is made up then there's no changing it.

Simon decided to get his phone out to check on what the news was about Colleen. He thought to himself, "Surely they'll let her go as there is no evidence that he's dead."

He finds another newspaper article and shows it to Lyle. "Looks like you might get what you want after all Lyle."

Colleen and Son Damien

Lyle felt a sickening feeling in his stomach, The idea of never seeing his son again killed him. Suddenly this whole stupid plan didn't have meaning for him anymore.

But in many ways, the recent events now have an upside for him and he knew exactly what he had to do. Whilst this new plan wouldn't exactly humiliate his former wife but it would certainly hurt her. 

After all, it's the least he could do after she tried to kill him but now he can return the favor and kill her slowly on the inside and let her live with it for the rest of her miserable life.