Chapter 11 Did I do the right thing?.

As Colleen closes the door she wonders if she did the right thing.. She honestly doesn't know.

Part of her feels like she should run and catch him right now but the other part of her hates him.

She decided it was time for a walk. She puts her son in his pushchair and leaves the house locking the front door.

She was walking in nowhere in particular. It was almost like she was in a daze.

She suddenly finds herself outside her old school building.

It looked old and battered now. Looking around she could see building work was ongoing and a for sale sign was going up.

She walked around the back of the building and entered the building through the back door.

Where she found herself in her old Lecture hall.

An old man was clearing up bits of paperwork and collecting all of his things.

She frowns "It can't be..."

She empties her throat. "Professor Richmond?!."

The old man turns around and stares at her. "I'm sorry.. Do I know you?."

She nodded "I'm Colleen.. Remember when you gave that Lecture about relationships and I sort of high jacked it."

Her face went slightly red in embarrassment at her final words.

He nodded "Ah yes.. You do realise that there is building work going on?."

She nodded. "Yeah, What's going on?."

He shrugged "We all lost our Jobs because the school was shut down by the education authority because it was slipping standards apparently and someone brought it.."

She frowns "What are they gonna do to it?."

He shrugs "I'm not entirely sure but according to rumours it's either going to be a pub or a bunch of flats.."

She bites her lip saddened for him. "What are you going to do?."

He smiles clearly not worried. "Oh don't worry about me.. I'll find a job somewhere but the real question is. What are you doing here young lady?."

She sighed "I've been walking for hours and I don't really know what to do Because I just threw my husband out of my house for cheating on me with my best friend."

He nodded understanding. "Ah.. I am sympathetic to your situation and I can understand how you must be feeling right now."

She snaps "What can you possibly know about it?."

He smiles. "Because I've been in the exact situation you are now except I was the one doing the cheating not the other way around."