Chapter 16

Colleen yells at him and hits him at the same time. "You snivelling little liar!.. You'd do anything to get out of this wouldn't you?."

He scoffs in reply. "Yeah.you'd like that wouldn't you?..Anything to get the upper hand and humiliate me again.

She scoffs and shakes her head. "Don't hold your breath pal.. I'm not stupid enough to do that again."

He shrugs at her. "What do you want me to say?.. I'm lying all along and I'm totally utterly in love with you?." He mocks and ridicules her. "Are we feeling lonely are we?."

She bares her teeth in anger. "Get out."

He shakes his head. "No thanks.. I'm enjoying this for once."

She yells at him. "OH SO YOUR ONLY HERE TO GET YOUR OWN BACK NOW ARE YOU?...YOU COULD'VE JUST SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND LEFT IT LIKE THAT BUT OH NO..YOUR ONLY HERE TO TOY WITH MY FEELINGS."

He shrugs. "Touched a nerve have I?..looks like I succeeded."

She yells at him once more. "Get out of my house!."

He grabs her by the neck and pins her against the wall.

He bares his teeth at her angrily whilst choking her with his bare hands. "This is my house.. Everything is part mine, Me and You are over so you don't get to tell me what to do because I'm in charge now."

She Chokes.."What is this?.. Revenge for what I did all those years ago?."

He sighs "Oh change the record will you woman.. I'm bored of this." He takes his hand off her and she could breathe once again.

She yells. "You evil little twerp!.. Get out now.. I was going to give you a chance with your son but now you can forget it."

He sits down on a rocker chair. "No.. I'm not going anywhere until I see my son."

She frowns. "He's sleeping and the last thing he needs is you.."

He frowns suspiciously. "Wouldn't he have been woke up by now with all the fighting?."

She shakes her head. "I put some lullaby music on before you came here so it's pretty unlikely."

She taps her foot. "You've got ten seconds to get out my front door."

He grins at her enjoying this. "Or what?."

She scoffs "You really don't want to know.."

He gets up to walk into his sons room but Colleen pushes him into the kitchen and shuts the door behind her.

He frowns angrily. "What the hell.."

She sighs "I really didn't want to do this but after your performance back there trying to kill me.. You left me no choice."

He scoffs oblivious to what she was planning. "Believe me.. If I wanted to kill you, You'd be dead right now."

She pushes him again and this time he fights back. They roll on the floor wrestling and trying to come out on top of the other person.

Colleen manages with all her strength to get on top of him. She kicks him in the balls with her knee cap and grabs a knife from the knife stand on the kitchen counter.

He looks at her wide eyed now realising what she was planning. He grabs her arm in an attempt to get the knife from her whilst at the same time trying to restrain her by going on top of her.

She manages to stab her ex husband in the stomach.

He puts his hand where the wound was desperately trying to do the blood. "You stabbed me!.. "