His lecture

A large group of people walk into a lecture hall.
One girl talks to another girl whilst looking at a leaflet saying "The truth about relationships."

The girl sighs "Well at least it gets us out of class..But if this turns out to be another sex Ed class I'm so getting out of here."

The other girl scoffs "Have you seen the state of him.. The poor guy wouldn't know about relationships if it smacked him in the face.. My guess is he's making up some poor sad story to get attention and to get famous."

The other girl snaps "Oh come on Colleen.. Don't be so mean, Just because he's fat.. Doesn't mean he hasn't had life experiences."

Colleen rolls her eyes at her friend. "Fine but if this turns out to be a load of rubbish I'm out of here."

Suddenly a man walked in. He was around 30s and has a small brown beard with square glasses half way down his nose. 

"Welcome everyone to my Lecture about The Truth about relationships.. I am Professor John Richmond and I'm here in my expertise on relationships."

He empties his throat "Hopefully by the end of this Lecture.. You will know more about relationships and feel confident about the opposite sex or I may put you off dating for life but we will see.."

Everyone laughed aside from Colleen who hated being sat here. But she wanted to see what this guy had to say and felt glad she didn't have to go to her classes.

Looking around she realised everyone else felt the same as her.. Everyone was only here to skip their classes.

She raises her hand.
Professor Richmond frowns at her "Yes?."
She empties her throat and stands up. "Sorry but What kind of expertise do you have exactly?."

He stutters "Well uh..There's my own experience on relationships."

She scoffs "I'll stop you there if you don't mind.. I bet your gonna sprout out facts and figures instead of a real story."

He sighs "Fine how about we make a deal?."

She grins "I'm finally listening.."

He rolls his eyes at her. "I tell my all my "Facts" as you call it and you can tell your story?."

She laughs "You've got a deal Professor."

Her friend next to her pulls her down by her sleeve.
"Will you sit down?.. You're making a show of yourself.."

Colleen scoffs "I've barely started.." She sat down smiling..She couldn't wait to humiliate a certain someone.