Happy

NFury: Do you want to start now? 

Sofia: Well...ok...but, first, let us have breakfast.

Hugo: Yes, I'm hungry...

NFury: Sure... 

Sofia, Hugo and Kazeem have breakfast. Sora is still sleeping. When they have breakfast, Sofia goes to wake Sora up.

Sofia: Come on, Sora! WAKE UP! 

As Sora didn't wake up, Sofia got on the bed and start to jump on the bed, like a little girl.

Sofia: Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP! *jumping on the bed*

Finally, Sora wakes up.

Sora: AHHHHHHHH!

Sofia: Jajajajaja, come on! You have to wake up, have breakfast and then, if you want to, you can train with your keyblade.

Sora: Ok...coming....

Sora felt asleep again, and Sofia starts to laugh and...again...

Sofia: SORA! SORA! WAKE UP! SORA! *jumping on the bed* There's no time to waste.

Sora: Ok...

Sora woke up very lazy, he went to have breakfast, and then Nick Fury guide them to the  trainy room.

Happy: Hello! I really can't believe we are with a princess and a prince.

Thor: *Ejem*

Happy: I mean...a beautiful princess and a handsome prince. And...you are a king.

Thor: That's right.

THIS IS HAPPY:

Sofia: Well...

Hugo: I know...I'm very handsome...

Sofia: HUGO! 😠 Don't be such a self-centered! Well...thank you...

Happy: Sorry, I'm Happy.

Sofia: Happy, I'm Sofia, this is Hugo and that one who is falling asleep, is Sora. Sora, wake up!

Sora: Sorry...

Happy: Let's start with your trainy, your majesties.