Sora's point of view

Hello, my name is Sora and I'm 16 years old and what happened to me last week was pretty weird. I'm going to tell you the story.

I was at the Gummi Ship with Donald, Goofy and Jiminy. I was thinking about our next destiny. But then, Donald and Goofy transformed into powder and then, dissapeared.

Me (Sora): Donald? Goofy? Where are you?  This isn't funny! Come on! Leave from where you are!

I started to cry and the Gummi Ship started to drive itself. And then, I took off to a magic island. It was really empty. But then in the dark I saw a little shadow. Like...if it was...a little girl. But the question is: what does a little girl do alone in the dark?

??: WHO IS THERE!? ¡YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELF! 

I wanted to talk to her so I came closer to her, but when she saw me, she did a weird move and a rope appeared from her wrist.

Wow, I saw her clearly and...she actually...was.very beautiful.

Jiminy: Wow, what a beautiful girl!!! 

Me: Yeah! She sure is But..who is she? 

Jiminy: Well I have no idea. Just ask her. 

Me: I don't know...Maybe...she is going to hurt me.

Jiminy: Are you scared of a little girl? 

Me: No but...

??: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!? 

Me: It's ok. I don't want to hurt you. Please, don't hurt me.

??: I'm not going to hurt either. Unless you hurt me. 

Then, she saved the rope again where it came from.