Meeting each other

NOBODY POINT OF VIEW:

??: Who are you, anyway? 

Sora: Well, my name is Sora. What's your name?

??: Well I'm...

Jiminy: I'M JIMINY! *Jiminy apeared on Sora's shoulders*

First, she got scared, but then, she smiled.

Sofia: I'm princess Sofia of Encancia. Nice to meet you.  *with her characteristic smile*

Everybody said that Sofia is the most beautiful princess in the Ever Realm.

Sora: Wait...are you...a princess? 

Sofia: Actually, I am. Jeje. And I'm a Protector.

Sora: What is a Protector? 

Sofia: A Protector is a magical person that protect somewhere. I'm the Protector of the Ever Realm but, I also protect the Mystic Isles.

Sora: The Ever what?

Sofia: Jeje the Ever Realm. The normal world. And the Mystic Isles is where we are. Where all the magic begins.

Sora and Jiminy: WOW!!! 

Sora: Princess, why were you lonely here in the dark?

 Sofia: 😔 Well...actually...I'm not sure. But there's nobody. All of the castle are missing. And the Mystic Isles too. Maybe...I've got to find out as I'm...a Protector...😔

Sora: I'm going to help you.  My Friends are missing too. And maybe I'm here to help you to save the...Ever Realm or whatever you call that.

Sofia: Jajaja thank you Sora. You're so sweet. Sorry for before. I was a little scared. Understand, I'm a 11 years old girl, in the dark, lonely...

Sora: It's okay. I completly understand. You can come with us in the Gummi Ship.

Sofia: The what?

Sora: You'll see! 😊 Come on!

Sora took Sofia's hand and the went to the Gummi Ship.

Sofia: Wait, first...I have to do something.

Sora: Oh! Ok...