Shu x Cheryl (OC) part 1

Gaminghufflepuff: Heyo everyone, sorry for the long wait, but I finally managed to squeeze in some time to continue writing. Anyways, this story is based on S2 Ep16-19 and the International Bladers Cup which happened later in the season. Just telling you guys this so you have a better idea of what's going on. FYI, its gonna be a long story so buckle up peeps.

Now back to the story!

This story was requested by: CherylMander

(Y/N)=Your Name
(H/C)=Hair Colour
(E/C)=Eye Colour
(B/N)=Beyblade Nmae
(M/N)= Move Name
(F/C)=Favourite Colour

Cheryl's POV

I was Shu Kurenai's mentor, so when I heard from Wakiya about Shu's sudden disappearance, it absolutely shocked me to the bone. After that, I immediately took a plane to Mexico to meet Wakiya and the others to search for Shu.

"Where are they?" I murmured as I waited for Wakiya's plane to reach the air base

"Where are they?" I murmured as I waited for Wakiya's plane to reach the air base. It was sweltering hot and to top it off, I was in the middle of nowhere, just some air base in the jungle. Suddenly, I heard the roar of an engine. I turned my head up to see it was Wakiya's private jet. FINALLY!!!

"Good to see you boys. Thanks for the news Wakiya."

"Oh please, it was nothing. I was just merely looking out for the Beyclub you know what I mean." Wakiya replied arrogantly.

"Woah it's Cheryl Mander." Exclaimed Daigo and Rantaro in unison, they look at me with awe.

"You guys know who she is?" Asked Valt.

"She's one of the world's top ranking bladers and a member of the big five, of course we know who she is!" Replied Daigo and Rantaro, clearly shocked by Valts lack of knowledge on current affairs.

After we had introduced one another, we started off on our quest to look for Shu.

TIME SKIP

The journey was tough and treacherous, we even got lost in the process

The journey was tough and treacherous, we even got lost in the process. And there were many incidents along the way too. Valt almost got attacked by a snake, thank the lord, Cuza saved him. There was a huge canyon we had to cross via zip line, Wakiya kinda freaked out but thankfully we had Cuza to yeet him to the other side. At last, we reached a clearing and there it was, the Snake Pit.