Fubuki x Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. School has started and it has become harder to find time to write. I'll try to upload as quickly as I can. Anyways, on with the story.

(Y/N)=Your Name
(H/C)=Hair Colour
(E/C)=Eye Colour
(B/N)=Beyblade Nmae
(M/N)= Move Name
(F/C)=Favourite Colour

Your POV

You were Shu Kurenai's top pupil and blader in the Raging Bulls. You were practicing your new launch style when Shu suddenly approached you, beside him stood a blonde haired guy that you've never seen before.

"Hey (Y/N), I want you to meet our newest member, my friend and student, Fubuki Sumie." Shu introduced. "Heya, the names (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). Welcome to the team Fubuki." You replied.

"Fubuki meet (Y/N) (L/N). She is my top blader in the Raging Bulls and my second in command." Shu said as he introduced you to Fubuki.

"Ok now that that's done, (Y/N) could you show Fubuki around the place and teach him how things are done around here." Shu requested, you simply nodded and started your guided 'tour'. As you gave Fubuki a tour of the place, you couldn't help but feel all fluffy around him. 'Gotta admit, he's hella cute.'

Fubuki's POV

The Raging Bulls is so cool, can't believe that Shu owns this place. Not only that, he really knows how to make a person feel welcomed. But just saying, (Y/N) is so hot. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about her, and having her show me around the place made it even better. I was so lost in thought that I almost walked into a pillar. 'Great first impression Fubuki' I mumbled in embarrassment. "And that's the whole place. Make yourself at home and if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask." (Y/N) said as she concluded the 'tour'. "Anyways see you around Fubuki." Said (Y/N) as she gave me a wink and a pat on the shoulder.

I was rooted to the ground, unable to move or say a word, all I could muster in response was a very stiff nod. I could've sworn that I looked like a chicken pecking at the ground, dammit. After awhile, reality came back to me. "She touched me! I'm never washing this shoulder again!" I smiled in happiness as I placed my hand over the spot where she had patted me at. Now back to work.

Your POV

You were running on a treadmill, training up your endurance. When out of the blue, "(Y/N), mind coming up here for awhile?" you looked in the direction of the voice, it was Shu, he was calling you to the second floor.

You made your way up there, to your surprise, Shu was not alone, Fubuki was there too.

"Oh hey Fubuki." You waved shyly, trying your hardest to prevent your cheeks from blushing and giving your feelings away. "So what you need me for Shu?"

"Yeah, you ok with being a practice partner." Shu asked, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"I'd be more than happy to."You replied quickly, trying your best to contain your excitement.

The training was tense, Fubuki wasn't half bad, you have met few bladers who could stand their ground against you. You guys were training under the legendary blader Shu Kurenai's guidance, and honestly, you could not think of any better teacher and mentor than him. As the both of you trained, Shu gave you both pointers and advice. Though you kept winning Fubuki at first, over time with Shu's advice, the battles tend to end with more draws. Both of you were getting stronger together.

"A burst finish, (Y/N) gets two points." Shu announced as (B/N) bursted Forneus. "It's getting late. I think that's enough training for today, we'll continue tomorrow. Now you both need your rest."