Shu Kurenai X Witch Reader

I'm starting us off with my favourite character Shu Kurenai🤩

Gaminghufflepuff: This is my first x Reader so please don't criticise me harshly! Anyways, not including this paragraph, this one shot may or may not be about 2000+ words long!  But without further ado, hope you guys like it!

(Y/N)=Your Name
(H/C)=Hair Colour
(E/C)=Eye Colour
(B/N)=Beyblade Name
(M/N)= Move Name
(F/C)=Favourite Colour
(F/Cl)=Favourite Clothes

Your Pov

You've always had a crush on the beyblade prodigy Shu Kurenai ever since you met him. Lucky for you, you were in the same class as Shu himself. You both were really good friends and both of you were really into beyblade.

You really wanted to tell him about your feelings for him but you just didn't want him to find out who you truly were. You're a witch. There was the fear that if you both got together, there would definitely be someway he would find out. And who knows what these humans would do? Plus, you weren't even sure if he felt the same towards you.

"Well, I guess that we're just not meant to be." You sighed in defeat and turned back to listen to the teacher. However, you couldn't help but notice the occasional glances that Shu was giving towards your direction.

Shu's POV

I must confess, I have feelings for (Y/N). She was the type of girl that really stood out amongst a crowd, she was different and unique. I just can't help but stare at her. The way her (h/c) hair moves, the way her (e/c) eye twinkle in the light and the way she speaks just makes my heart race. She's just ..... Amazing.

"You know what, I'll tell her! I will let her know about my feelings for her." I smiled at my thoughts, and shot one last glance at (Y/N). Let's do this.....

TIME SKIP(END OF SCHOOL)

Your Pov

"Finally, freedom!"exclaimed Valt and Rantaro as they simultaneously punched the air at the sound of the last school bell. "Hey (Y/N), you wanna practice together with the beyclub later." Asked Valt. "The more bladers the merrier" added Rantaro.

"Sorry, not today boys. I'm working on a new move, I'll show it to the club when it's ready. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait." You politely declined their offer.

The boys looked at each other in excitement and started to argue about who would battle you first. Before you knew it, they were having a race to decide who would be the first face your new move. 'Typical' you sighed while shaking your head. With that, you made your way to your usual training spot in the park, excited to work on the new move that you had thought of.

3,2,1 Let it rip! Perfect, (B/N) was moving around the stadium just as you planned. "Think I'll call this (M/N)." you said triumphantly. "Nice name"said a masculine voice. You immediately turned around, only to find yourself face to face with Shu Kurenai himself.

"Oh, hey Shu, thanks."

"That move looks powerful, you wanna test it out against Spryzen?"

"A battle with the beyblade prodigy himself. Sure! Let's do this!"

You both got into your launch stances. "Why does he look so hot when he's blading!!!!" You fangirled to yourself, trying your hardest to hide your blush.

3,2,1 Let it rip!

TIME SKIP

" I did it......I DID IT!" you screamed with joy as (B/N) bursted Spryzen.

"You've improved so much since the last time we've battled, I'm impressed."Praised Shu, giving you a thumbs up. When you bent down to pick up Spryzen's frame, your hand was met by Shu's as he too was going to pick up Spryzen's pieces. Both of you looked up at the same time, both your faces inches from each other. Your (E/C) eyes met with his crimson ones, a blush forming on both of your cheeks. Both of you stayed like that, unsure of what to do next, time itself seemed to have come to a standstill. After what felt like an eternity, you snapped out of it and swiftly placed Spryzen's frame into Shu's palm, said a quick goodbye and you were off. Leaving Shu standing dumbfounded on the spot.