"I see, it was your period." I said, spreading her leg to get a better look. (Woah, I see you Lotor) ME AGAIN, I KNOW I SAID I DON'T WRITE INAPPROPRIATE THINGS, BUT I'LL TRY.

"Lotor what the he..." I cut her off with my finger.

"Shhhhh, a vampire need blood~" I whispered in her ear, she groan; which cause me to smirk.

"Not until were get married." She protest, I got up an lock the door. Just in case someone walks in on us, walking up to her slowly. She look directly in my blue eye than turn into aqua green color. Every vampire goes through the same thing; it's when vampires get a attracted to a strong smell of blood.

Getting closer to her she try to make a run for it. Dashing to the door, I caught arm pulling her toward me.

"Lotor put me down." She command, okay she ask for it, I sat her  on the bed, suddenly pinned her down. "What is wrong with you?"

"Every vampire goes through this, we have instincts for blood. And you're on your period." I paused."Are you a virgin? Cause I am." She nodded her head.

"Im just....Oh nuts." She just kiss me. "Just get it over with." She trying to seduce me.

"If you want." I slowly remove her pants just for a tease. She whimpered, as I pull her panties down with my teeth; with that leaving her in a gray t-shirt with number 4 on it. I slowly remove the tampon giving her a smirk. She blush, I swipe my tongue against her womanhood.

"Mmm." She moan

"Oh, I forgot we can't have nobody to hear you." I grab a peace of cloth and cover her mouth. I gripped her hips , pulling her toward me. Sucking the blood from her womanhood, she just a moaning mess.

I'm gross out guy, cant do it. I feel like I going to throw up. I think I'm sick. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

"I will have to mark you, so know other vampire can take you." She tilted her neck over, once planted my fangs into her flesh leaving a mark.  I licked my lip from the blood. "Go take a shower, I'll change your bed sheets and leave you clean clothes, beside the bathroom door." Zapping her clothes and bed sheet into the basket. While that was taking care of, I gave her  black jeans and navy blue shirt.

*Time Skip*

In my room, i brushed my teeth and shower, just to get the smell of blood off of me. Until I heard Lance yell.

"Everybody it time to go."

______________________________________

Lance POV

We were all walking in the park that night along with the gang also Lotor and Stacy. The moon light up the foot path, near the pond we sat up a picnic. Allura and Lotor skipping rocks, Keith playing frisbee with Pidge and Hunk, and Shiro and Adam staring at the star. When it came down to Stacy she was quiet, it look like something was on her mind.

"Well I was dropped by just to...." I cant do it. I can't let my bestfriend get hurt or anyone, and Lance knows me well. She just start crying

"Lance your father has traps everywhere, so just be careful." Then she left.

Keith POV

I walked up to Lance sitting near the tree. Thank God, his friend is gone I just think she wore out her welcome.

"Did you friend leave?" I asked

"Yes." He said quietly, I just hugged him I could take the pressure.

"Lance im sorry to. I just can't stand to stand to see you to so close." I hugged him back.

"I understand, Stacy told me that my father had trap hidden, so be careful."

The frisbee flew over head passing Lance and my head. "I'll get it." I yelled, getting up slowly from the baby bulge. Walking pass a couple of small tree and bushes, finding the yellow frisbee.

Then I heard some kind of rustling noise from behind me, turning around heading back someone grabbed me arm and covered my mouth. I struggle, trying escape the person grasp. I bite his hand, he pulled back from the pain. And I took the chance to yell for help.

Lance POV

Hunk and Pidge were wondering what was taking Keith so long to come back with the frisbee. In the distance I can hear him yelling for help.

"Keith!" I yelled and the gang followed behind me, following the voice. There we saw Keith struggling beening carried away by some vampire. Releasing my wing in a flowsh, flying up to him. Who ever this guy has a strong power, that knocked my out of the sky. The gang was wiped out by some other. Who ever that guy is took my power of flight.

"No, no. Lance, Lance, Lance!" I got up running behind a person stronger then me, carrying Keith away. While running through bushes, getting cut by tree limbs and thorn clothes. Meanwhile I stopped to catch my breath; I couldn't hear Keith voice anymore. Then I saw two eyes looking at me, then four, six, eight. They were everywhere.......Wolves.

That's why I dont feel comfortable writing inappropriate thing. Plz forgive me. Tell me in the comments if you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋