Chapter 13

Keith POV

After a week of being at Allura's house, Lance went to my apartment; removing my stuff placing them in boxes. Then rented the apartment, since I can't live alone; so Dr. Cornea and Pidge decided I stay with them in the guest room. While the rest if us were about to head to the store; before heading out. I wore a pair of gray sweat pants and a extra large shirt to cover myself. At the store, walking in the baby section picking out baby shoe, diappers, bottles, and a cute little onesie that said: Hang in the baby.

Cause red + blue= purple

The shoes are blue. I just don't get why it keep turning.

Meanwhile, all of us continued are shopping nonstoped. And Lotor is being supervised by Lance, just in case he has the idea of stealing and whatever. After are shopping we just walked around the mall, just for fun. Being pregnant isn't so bad, it's just that you have to go to the bathroom a lot. And I  know y'all be asking; how doesn't my parents know about this cause, my dad was killed when I was 3 and my mom ended up missing. So I learn to be independent and buyed a apartment close to the school campus.

We all sat down at the food court, just for a rest. Something weird passed by the window; a truck that said: I got Lance in my pocket. I laughed, they looked over to see what had made me laugh.

"I got Lance in my pocket, that a cracker truck." Shiro paused then continued," I have a pack of crackers in my pocket, Keith I hate to say this but I love Lance cracker. Man there tasty." We laughed, then Shiro fell out the chair with the sound of a thump.

"Shiro you ok?" Adam questioned. Shiro nodded and sat back in the chair.

A few moments later.

"Guys I have the restroom, be right back."  I got out the chair leaving my bags with other; and walked around the corner. As I walked I had a funny feeling that someone was following me, but I kept telling myself it was nothing. I had a lot of things to worry about, my friends, the baby, everything.

Once I finished, washing my hands, I still had that same feeling that someone was behind me. Instead on looking back, I looked in the mirror to see the a reflection. I thought I was going crazy, or so I thought. About to exit, someone grabbed my arm. Someone was following me, but how it didn't show the reflection in the mirror; I turned around and found Lotor holding my arm. He pulled me close to him and whisper something in my ear, but I escaped his grasp and ran out of the restroom toward the others. And the gang made sure we keep a distance away from him. We grabbed the bag and left.

Lotor POV

I can sence fear in his eye as he look at me. I know Lance told me to keep my distance from his boyfriends and friends. But, I think I'm falling for that princess chick. And I understand I have to keep my distance, just because I got warrants; and a murder. I just want my life to change

Plus, I haven't went back to the mansion, since that incident with Lance. So I just lolly gag, to pass the time. All day I was thinking about how to get my life back, and change the coarse of my life.

I'm lost and confused, I been going to twelve step program; about three days now. And the only problem is: admitting I have a problem. I just sat there in the food court stirring tea in my glass, with the spoon.

______________________________________

Keith's POV

At Allura's house, we talked about, why Lotor is clanging around us. Then something popped into my head. What if he was trying to tell me something. What am I kidding I can't trust him, no one can.

1 hour later, Lance came back, and this is the perfect time; to show him the baby clothes we all picked out together. Once I handed it to him, he let out a grin and gave me a hug.

"I call being the grandpapa." Shiro yelled

"Shiro your not going to be the only grandpa's." Adam exclaimed.

"Well the mean Pidge and I are aunts."

"Guys." I paused, I was waiting the right time for them to become apart of this family." Since you all picked y'all guardian role, will you be apart of this family?"

"Yes." They all yell, then we heared one voice that made us go silent.

"What about me, can I be the uncle?" Lotor questioned, Lance was just about to say something, looking at his face made it look like he change the subject.

"Fine, you can be the uncle if you proven that you change."

"Yes you Highness. That's all?" Lotor questioned

Lance just nodded and headed to the kitchen.

"Keith you are going to have some nuts an..." Before Lance can finish he sentence, Shiro cut him off.

"To late for that. If you know what I mean." We all laugh.

"Lance I'm having a baby not a squirrel." I pout.
______________________________________

I'm sorry that this chapter is short im running out of idea. Plus I need some followers. I'm lonely 😢😢😪😢

A little joke there. If u forgot to share the story with family and friends. Thanx

💋💋💋

Sherri