nineteen.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔════════╗
nineteen.
disintegrate
╚════════╝

ROCKET and Ana fire up at a Leviathan as it flies at the two. They turn away as it dives down, shielding themselves with their arms. Before the thing can kill the two, it suddenly disappears. Rocket and Anastasia exchange looks of confusion before they look around, finding it completely gone.

Slowly, one by one, all of Thanos' army starts to disintegrate. Steve pants in exhaustion as he looks around as well, noticing that they've finally won.

T'Challa, Quill and Lexi watch in silence too, surprised at the sudden end to their battle.

Steve does a double take at Thanos, watching him slowly sit himself on a boulder. Thanos meets Steve's gaze, who only stares on in silence.

Thanos blinks in shock, letting out a small gasp. He blinks a few times, eyes fixed on the ground as he mourns as much as he can. His shoulder starts to drift up in ashes.

Finally, Thanos bows his head as he disintegrates from existence and a crack of thunder ripples across the sky.

Tony stumbles forward after Thanos and his army are gone, leaving his right arm fatally injured. He uses his left hand to balance him on a piece of broken concrete; his right arm completely numb. Tony allows himself to collapses against it, falling to the ground to sit.

Rhodey suddenly flies in, face falling at the sight of Tony. Crouching in front of Tony, he bows his head, knowing there's no going back from the damage of the gauntlet and the Stones.

Lucy is first to stumble up to Tony, falling to her knees and scraping them; but she barely notices as her vision blurs with tears. "M-Mr. Stark? I-It's me, Lucy. D-Do you remember me?"

Peter is close behind her, landing beside Tony and taking in his state. He bends to meet Tony's eyes. "Mr. Stark? Hey, Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter." his voice breaks. "W-We won and you did it, sir. You did it."

When Tony is unresponsive to him, he's gently pulled away with Lucy by Rhodey. Lucy glances over her shoulder at their mentor before she collapses to the ground and starts to sob uncontrollably.

Pepper then sits herself in front of Tony, a warm smile on her lips. "Hey,"

Tony is barely able to move his head, but manages to look up at Pepper. "Hey, Pep." he greets back, his voice only a whisper.

Lexi is slow to approach the pair, shrinking behind Pepper and letting the two have their moment. Her hand moves up to cover her mouth as her body shakes with silent sobs. Pepper gives a quick glance at her before looking at Tony with a gentle expression.

Placing her hand on Tony's Arc reactor, Tony moves his left hand to cover hers.

"FRIDAY?" Pepper asks.

"Life functions critical."

Tony offers a weak smile to his wife.

"Tony, look at me." Pepper asks, her tone still gentle and sweet. Tony stares at her for a long moment before Pepper nods at him. "We're going to be okay." she watches his head turn away with slack as he allows himself to stop fighting for consciousness. "You can rest now."

Tony slowly gives Pepper a single nod before his reactor flickers. After a seconds, it suddenly fades away for good. His hand slowly slides off hers and falls to the ground.