seventeen.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔═══════╗
seventeen.
extricate
╚═══════╝

I'LL COME BACK TO HAUNT
YOU. MEMORIES WILL TAUNT
YOU. AND I WILL TRY TO LOVE
YOU. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M
ABOVE YOU.

          LEXI and Peter both walked forward in joy. Lexi blinked her tears away. "We're so happy to see you!"

"I thought we lost everyone on the team," Quill smiled happily. Noticing something in her hair, he reached forward to pick it off.

Gamora grabbed his wrist before twisted it back. Peter winced in pain. "Don't..." She sharply knees him in the groin. "Touch..." Peter jerked back before Gamora did it again. "Me!"

Peter groaned, falling to the ground.

Lexi jumped back, holding her hands up in surrender when Gamora's eyes darted up to hers. "Gamora, it's us."

"You missed on the first time..." Peter rolled onto his side, one eye shut. "Then you...got them both the second time."

Nebula approached her past-sister. Gamora sighed, looking down at Peter with dissatisfaction before up at Lexi "These are the two?"

Nebula sighed. "Unfortunately."

"Hey," Lexi glared at Nebula before shaking her head. "Nebula, what's going on with Gamora?"

"This isn't the Gamora you know." She replied in a raspy tone. "This is Gamora from when you first met her."

"Back in," She paused to think. "2014?"

Nebula nodded once and Lexi's face fell with sadness. "So we're strangers to her...nice." She muttered her herself before rubbing her neck and turning away. Wiping away the wetness under her eyes, Lexi glanced back up at Gamora furrowed brows.

          "CAP?" Clint yelled, sprinting across the terrain with the nano gauntlet tucked under his arm. "What you want me to do with this damn thing?!"

Steve shoved off another Chitauri before killing it with the hammer. "Get those Stones as far away as possible!"

"No!" Bruce yelled, only a few feet away from Steve. "We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony frowned.

Scott looked around, still towering over everyone. "Hold on," he suddenly shrunk to normal size. Christina appeared a second later, landing on her feet and letting the wings in her suit tuck back. "that wasn't our only time machine."

Lifting his hands, Scott pressed his car keys. In the distance, over all the noise, Luis' van sounded, making Steve turn his head to the jingle. A grin stretched on Christina as a spark of hope lighted in her chest.