nine.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔══════╗
nine.
strategy
╚══════╝

YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE FRICTION,
SO (EASE IT OFF). YOU CAN'T TAKE THE
PRESSURE. SO (EASE IT OFF). DON'T TELL
ME TO BE STRONG, (EASE IT OFF). YOU
CAN'T FIGHT THE FRICTION, SO EASE IT
OFF.

         "QUILL said he and Lexi stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket announced loudly to the room, standing on the table, glancing back at Lexi who stood in front of the holograph screen; previously where Thor took place.

The surrounding Avengers all gathered close to the table, now various boxes of Chinese takeout scattered on top. They all decided for a small meal-break.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked, shoving another spoonful of his A-Hulk-A-Hunk A Burning Fudge ice cream into his mouth.

"It's a place." Lexi corrected, walking up to the table and taking her seat before continuing to eat her takeout.

"Morag's a planet." Rocket further corrected, but more harshly. "Quill's a person."

Scott, sitting at one of the ends of the table, lifted his head with a noodle hanging from his mouth. "Like a planet? Like in outer space?" He then proceeded to slurp up his food.

Rocket walked up to him. "Aw, look at it. It's like a little puppy; all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space!"

Scott moved his head away from Rocket's outstretched hand. When he moved away, Scott looked at Christina, who shook her head with a laugh before reaching up and scratching his head. He glared at her.

          "THANOS found the Soul Stone on Vormir."

"What is Vormir?" Natasha asked, writing down notes. Holly, sitting beside her, glanced down to read the notes, none of which made sense to her.

"A dominion of death, at the very centre of Celestial existence." Nebula answered, making Natasha pause. She lifted her eyes, watching Nebula.

"It's where...Thanos murdered my sister."

Lexi clenched her jaw, bitterly looking away from everyone.

Everyone looked around at one another, shifting uncomfortably. Scott nodded. "Not it."

Christina turned her head sharply, smacking his arm with a glare. Scott sheepishly looked back, shrugging before looking down at the floor.

          "THAT Time Stone guy..." Natasha said airily as the Stone flashed on the screen.

"Doctor Strange." Bruce corrected, lying on the floor and playing with his glasses.

It's been a few days of trying to figure out the location of each Stone. Currently, Natasha, Tony, Bruce and Christina occupied the conference room. While Tony, Natasha and Christina squeezed on the table, Bruce took the floor.

"Yeah, what-what kind of doctor was he?" Natasha fiddled with a pen between her fingers.

"I think he was a surgeon?" Chris narrowed her eyes in question, adjusting her head on Natasha's legs.