eleven.

╔═════════╗
𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚═════════╝

╔═════╗
eleven.
setup
╚═════╝

YOU DID NOT BREAK ME,
I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR
PEACE.

          HOLLY pulled at her collar, not used to her suits being so

HOLLY pulled at her collar, not used to her suits being so...tight. She glanced at Natasha, then down at her leather bodysuit.

When have suits become so skin tight? Sure, Carol had her suit, but it was still looser than Natasha's. Holly pursed her lips in thought, Well, I guess it's more efficient, right?

"All right, bring it down low. Right on that line," Rhodey yelled, looking up as Nebula guided the Benatar down. "That's it. Down...down."

Natasha kicked an Orloni away with a frown, making Holly jump. Holly rubbed her arm, brows furrowing as she glanced at Rhodey again.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint called, before Natasha shook her head.

"Guys, chop-chop. We're on the clock."

Rhodey nodded. "All that, is really helpful." Holly chuckled, glancing at Rhodey. Rhodey looked back, rolling his eyes with a sigh.

When the ship landed, Holly gently tapped his armoured arm, jutting her chin towards the others and the pair started making their way over.

Soon enough, Natasha, Clint, Rhodey and Holly were all exchanging farewells for the time being.

"Take care," Natasha mumbled, hugging Rhodey.

"Take that Stone and come back, no messing around." Rhodey replied, to which Natasha gave a firm nod.

Holly held out her hand, offering it to Clint. Clint slapped his hand into her palm, tugging it. "We'll see you guys soon, okay?"

Clint nodded with a small smile, joining Natasha's side. The two boarded with ship.

"You guys watch each other's six." Rhodey called, to which the two nodded. Nebula walked up, and the three watched the ship start up and fly away into the distance.

"The coordinates to Vormir are laid in." Nebula commented huskily. "All they have to do is not fall out."

Rhodey turned to face the two women. "Okay, so, uh...We just wait around for Cole and this Quill guy to show up and they lead us to the Power Stone, is that it?"

Nebula nodded once. "Let's take cover." She turned, leading the other two. "We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the Stones."

"Wait, a minute, what are you talking about right now?"