Chapter 1: Silveny

"Silveny! Wait up!" Whinnied Grayfell
"Do you not know what a race is? " Silveny neighed in response as she centered over the stream they were using as a finish line.
"Yeah, but you always win" replied Grayfell, "And anyway, the foals are waking up! O.o IH we get back to the pasture before they do one of their signature freak-outs?"
"Oh right" Silveny perked up "wanna race?" She slyly proposed. Before Grayfell had a chance to answer, she took off flying east, over the lake, to the enclosed pasture that they had been using for a home since her children could not fly. Because of this, they couldn't live in the cliffside cave that is normally their house.

When they got there, there was a girl cuddling Wynn and Luna, Silveny's foals. Her heart stopped for a second before she realized who it was.  Using the very primitive thought transfer that elves can understand. Silveny said, 'Sophie!! Keefe!! Where Fitz!!'. Making sure to keep the communications as simple as possible so that Sophie would understand.

"Oh!  Silveny! how did you know that Keefe was here?" Asked Sophie. Following the VERY OBVIOUS trail of crushed petals that lead to a bush where very suspicious whisper-yelling was going on, Silveny ripped off part of the bush and started eating it. Revealing a leaf-covered Keefe holding a rabbit by the neck. Lecturing it in a hushed tone.
"Shut up! I only agreed to take... Oh hi! Silveny" he said.
"Only agreed to take who?" questioned Sophie
"Well, the goblins only let two people in the sanctuary at a time, so..." At that moment, screams were heard in the distance. Ahhh! Dragons!