Prolouge

Death...

Have humans ever imagined it?

The emotion of defeat from the battlefield.

The rage from being butchered for all they had no matter how small.

The sadness from departing those they love or not fulfilling their ambitions.

The peace from dying of old age and watching their grandchildren or even great-grandchildren flourish.

If humans were able to choose which life, they all know which one they would decide on for themselves. But...would everyone have the same response or desire. Would everyone possess the same ambition and yearning for the future to be identical?

Never...

Have humans questioned if there was a heaven or hell? If there actually is a God?... No one knows themselves if there is a God. Various people may say, "of course there is a God, but it is up to yourself to maintain faith," or, "how can we acknowledge something we have never once seen. Just by flipping through an ancient book civilization supposedly written a vast time ago, we should believe there is an all-powerful being who created us".

Some believers think that they should believe for if they do and there is no god it's not a problem. But if there is and they don't believe they won't be excepted into heaven.

There are many stories behind the creation of mankind, whose is it to say which is true. However, something did happen around the creation date...in the beginning, there was this baby girl. She was not the creator nor the first to be created. She spread fear throughout the land, but gradually through the years came to be a myth. She has been "reincarnated" over years upon years.

Some say she has been here since the beginning of time itself...she was identified by her beautiful natural unusual hair color. The myths and legends say she has extraordinary powers and abilities. However, no one can tell if these were true or made up exaggerations.

Before in her previous lives, she could build a family and pass down the gene...but only one can have her traits and be her reincarnate through a human's lifespan. Therefore her children never had her powers or hair color. Only as she draws her last breath does her soul enter another. If she doesn't have a bloodline her soul goes into a random baby girl's body just conceived in the womb.

The year is 3026 and she goes unnoticed, honestly, no one has the time to worry about a myth...right. The new reincarnate was born to a good family. She has a father, mother, big brother, and little sister. The hard part of being the reincarnate...is they don't know that they are. They don't know that they are the...

...Lucky Clover

–♣§★§♣–

484 words

Thank you for reading this part, feel free to comment with anything. For this and all upcoming updates^^

UP NEXT! KEEP READING!!!» » » » » » » » » » »