when they get in trouble (ill finish it when I have patience)

Eyeless Jack
You looked over to the kitchen as you walked down the stairs to the dining room. Ej was there, hunched over the sink washing dishes. 'Such a helper' you thought sarcastically, smiling a bit than walking to the dining room table to collect some more dishes he hadn't seen. You took them to him and put them in his piled of dirty dishes so he would wash them. He looked half longingly and half angrily at you.
"Whyyyyyyy" he pleaded. You looked at the stack of clean dishes in the drying rack on the other side of the sink to see it was full. You looked back to the dishes he was yet to clean and decided that he was going to break something if he put the rest of them on the rack.
"Because im going to help a bit" you said decisively, pulling the dish towel off his shoulder and began to dry and put away some of the clean dishes.
You looked back at ej and could tell he was giving you a grateful smile behind his mask. You smirked back at him and got close, whispering in his ear.
"You owe me for this later"
You could barely see it, but the tips of his ears got a faint pink blush on his grey skin. He shifted away out of embarrassment.
" o-ok" he stuttered quietly. He always was awkward with talking about... doing it.. out of the bedroom. Maybe he was paranoid that ben would hear it and have blackmail against him, ben was good at using his favors to his advantage. He once blackmailed hoodie into sneaking into slendy's room to get ben's phone the operator had taken. Hoodie was caught and harshly punished. And when toby and you wanted to know what slendy's room looked like, brian didn't say a word out of fear.
Jeff wandered into the kitchen smelling of whisky, vodka and other noticeably pungent liqueur. He stumbled a bit and looked wide eyed at ej and you. Than he squinted harshly like he couldn't see. Than he shook his head and went to the fridge.
You looked back at ej questionably and he just shrugged. Apparently neither of you fully understood drunk jeff yet.
Jeff opened the fridge door and started shifting trough it, 'looking for a beer or something' you thought, going back to drying and putting away the dishes. You heard jeff ruffle through a few more shelves in the fridge, than suddenly stop and pick something up.
"What the fuck?" Jeff asked, tones of despair and sadness in his voice. Well that got your attention, the killer was rarely sad. You stoped your drying and looked at jeff. He was holding up a small-ish jar with translucent mucky yellow liquid in it. And in that liquid, bobbing up and down somewhere in the middle of the jar was a kidney.
"What the fuuuckk jacky-pants?" Jeff asked, his face getting sad. "Iss juss a little *hic* kidy" he continued.
"Im sorry you have to see this (y/n)" ej murmured to you, putting down the dish he had in his hand and quickly drying his hands on his pants. He walked toward jeff and took the jar from his hands. But jeff's mood changed to a bad one.
Jeff glared daggers at Ej and snapped at him, lunging forward to try to bite him. Ej was faster, and dodged in time for jeff's teeth to close on air and make a disturbing click.
"What the hell-" you tried, but than jeff set the jar of kidney down and pulled a knife on ej, thrusting it forward to try to stab him in the heart. Thank god jeff was hammered, because if he wasn't, he would have killed ej.
"No no no no-" you said, intervening before ej could take his scalpel out of his pocket. You stepped forward between jeff and ej, blocking them with your body.
"Bad jeffy" you said assertivly, giving jeff a half-assed glare. Instantly, jeff became a child and stood up strait, looking at the ground with a guilty look on his face. "Why did you do that?" Jeff still had that look of a school boy who was in trouble. He hung his head and held his knife behind his back, probably trying to hide it.
"But ej put gross parts in the fridge and I was juss try-na get a beer fo myself" jeff responded, not breaking eye contact with the floor. "Please dont punish me"
"Oh, its ok, just dont go to violence when your angry, ok?" You said. Damn, you could totally be the best parent with these skills. "But I will have to punish you-"
Jeff got a horrified look on his face and his head snapped up, looking at you with complete innocence if it weren't for the smell of alcohol wafting from him. "Just go to your room and stay there the rest of the night.. and no more alcohol"
He nodded sadly and turned to go back to his room. You sighed in relief as you heard his door open and close.
"Damn. Parent of the year." Ej said, chuckling a bit at you ad you whined and gave ej a tired look.
"That was exhausting," you yawned, half tiredness, and half 'done with taking care of drunks'.
"Ill finish up this tub of dishes than ill pay you back for helping me."
Wow, that shocked you. And also turned you on. You began to blush while Ej went back to washing the dishes.