"Arloerin Starlight," she grinned as she popped the cork that closed it. "I'm the only one who has it...other than Queen Kalla of Blackloch, I'm sure. She's the one who gave it to me."

Jai couldn't even ask his question as he watched her pour, never seeing the drink before or anything like it. And he'd seen a lot of alcohol in his time. The only thing he could compare it to was liquid starlight in the night sky, blue-black with swirls and bright specks of silver. Definitely a fitting name. And on the first small sip...he coughed at how strong it was, gasping.

The female grinned. "You asked for the strongest I had."

He coughed again, holding up the glass to look at it. "Didn't think you were trying to poison me, though."

Her laugh echoed through the tavern. "I did give you warning."

Jai reached over and grabbed for the bottle, looking for a label or something that would tell him where it was from. "Arloerin Starlight?"

"Yes."

"Where is it made?"

"That's a secret."

"But you know."

"Yes. I've never been there, though."

Jai huffed out a sigh...before taking another small sip. "So, who are you? Especially since we have a mutual friend in Kalla."

"My name is Solandis," she answered. "It's very nice to meet you Crown Prince Jai."

He lifted his glass to her. "Same to you. Thank you for the...interesting drink."

"You're welcome. And it's on the house."

"She doesn't do that too much, you know."

The voice came from the doorway and both Jai and Solandis looked over to find Allel. A breath rushed from Solandis's chest as she held her hand over her heart. As she slowly made her way out from behind the bar, Allel rushed forward to meet her before she even made it. Jai stared as they hugged fiercely. He barely caught any of their conversation, even as Solandis cradled Allel's face in her hands, wiping away her tears as they both smiled.

Allel looked over at Jai, catching sight of his confusion. "Of course, you would come to Solandis's."

"Obviously, you know each other."

"He's a preceptive one, huh?" the Fae female snorted.

"He's not just a pretty face," Allel laughed.

"Thanks," Jai replied dryly. "You sound just like..."

He swallowed Lyv's name before he said it, closing his eyes as a wave of sorrow and rage crashed over him. Being so close to where she was...it only intensified his need to find her. But when no one would give him any information, that made it worse. Though it was nothing compared to what she went through three years before when she thought he was dead, he still couldn't help but feel the immense regret because of it. How did she manage to survive it when he could barely survive this?

Allel caught on to his sudden silence, sending an apologetic look his way. She then came over and sat on the chair beside him at the bar as Solandis went back behind it. She started mixing another drink, one made specially for Allel. For the most part it was clear with just hinted at a greenish color. And when Allel took the first sip, she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Just like I remember."

"Nothing's changed in my drink making skills," Solandis replied with a smile that dropped slightly as she looked around the empty tavern. "Other than this place has lost quite a bit of business over the last century. My association with you all didn't help, especially when you left for Palrion right before..."