Chapter 17: Showdown (Part 2)

(A/N: Pls. Play Counting Stars and Bawat Kaluluwa)

Showdown (Part 2)
CROSS

I STILL CAN'T believe that Aiko invited me to sing. Although, that's only because I'm the one who got the metal ball when the music stopped. Namimili pala siya ng mahahamon that time.

And the lucky me, who's prone to everything was there to catch the ball even if I'm disoriented. So... here I am, just in front of the stage, sitting at the nearest seat in front of it while waiting for Aiko to get up on the stage.

Para siyang ahas kung makabuntot at makalingkis sa mga ka-share ko dito sa table. Wala siyang pinapalagpas.

I saw her chug a huge glass of beer first before she went up on the stage. Sobrang angas niya habang naglalakad yet she's also gracefull at the same time. Aakalain mo talagang lalaki siya sa pagka-boyish niya.

Yun nga lang, I knew better. She may be the opposite of Sumera, they still had the same love interest. And it was Zad.

Matino bang babae ang makikisiping sa lalaki ng may kahati pang isang babae sa kama? Seriously? She's that desperate? Nasaan na ang class niya?

And threesome? That is so fucking gross.

I wonder what happened between her and Zad after they've done the nasty. Hindi naman siguro iyon ang unang pagkakataon na nag-sex sila di ba?

Eww. 'Nagsiping' is so foreign to be pronounce by me, masyadong malalim. And speaking of Zad. He's still here. Nagsilabasan na rin ang apat pang mga kaibigan niya which is the gothic guys.

Sila ang mga tinutukoy kong ka-share ko ng table kanina.

The attention of the whole crowd is now on them. Ang ingay nilang lima. Isama niyo pa si Aiko. Ang mas nakakapang-gigil pa dito ay katabi ko sila sa kinau-upuan ko.

They are also drinking alcohols. Zadreth is not that noisy but he talk much than the usual. Good thing hindi rin siya ang katabi ko. He kept looking around and I have no idea why.

Parang meron siyang hinahanap na hindi ko mawari kung sino. And another one, I also noticed that he's not interested on me. Para kasing wala siyang pakialam sa existence ko.

Talking about bullshit.

Anyway, it's Dray and Ghan who are in my sides. Dray keep trying to make a conversation with me but I'm just ignoring him. The least thing I would do is to talk to the most asshole guy I knew and that's him.

He's very talkative. Like a nagging machine.

Back to Aiko. Nagsipag-pwestuhan na ang buong banda sa kanya-kanya nilang mga pwesto. Including Aiko herself. She didn't make further introductions. She just started to sing.

And the song she choose was Counting Stars. Damn it! That's my first choice of song!

"🎶Lately I've been,
I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things
that we could be
But baby, I've been,
I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars...
We'll be counting stars...🎶"

The instrumental starts as the crowd started to cheer for her. Loud screams surrounds every corner of the Central Wing like there was a concert happening.