Chapter 16: Showdown

Start from the beginning

However, I can't ignore the judgemental eyes of the students around us. Alam kong naghihintay nalang sila na mag-away kami pero hindi ko ibibigay yon. I don't want to satisfy the hell out of them.

"What? Aren't you going to say anything? Cat get your tongue? Hmm?"

I smiled at her and crossed my arms.

"If I were you, I'm just going to behave, my dear. Pinapahiya mo lang ang sarili mo." Nilingon ko ang mga tao sa paligid. "To tell you honestly... I don't want to fight you. You're not worth my strength and effort. So kung nagta-trantums ka lang dahil inupuan ko ang 'upuan' mo kuno, edi ang childish mo naman. Why don't you find another stool where you can sit that heavy ass of yours instead of bothering another person here?"

Sumera remained silent.

"Guys, didn't you get my point?" Tanong ko sa crowds. Nagtanguan naman ang mga ito habang nagbubulungan. Maybe... debating again?

"I'm not done with you, Lady. Remember this day. The day when you sold your soul to the Devil."

"Sure. I'll tell that to myself. I will remember this day where the Queen got defeated by a new commer. What a shame. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

She rolled her eyes then immediately turned her back on me. Ganoon din ang ginawa ko saka nagpatuloy sa pag-inom. Parang wala namang nangyari na nagsibalikan sa kanya-kanya nilang ginagawa ang mga miron.

Mga bastos talaga. Pweh.

Lumipas pa ang ilang sandali ng pagiging tahimik ng paligid ko hanggang sa dumating ako sa punto na nagiging tipsy na ako.

There I decided to stand up from my seat and went to the dance floor. The music playing right now is just purely mash up of different kinds of songs.

Maganda naman ang tunog kaya sumayaw nalang ako. I made sure to dance well even if it's not my cup of tea.

Kaya nga sinigurado ko munang naka-inom na ako ng alak para madagdagan naman ng kahit konti ang self-confidence ko. By the way, I cut some part of my hoodie jacket and my pants.

Para na itong crop top ngayon kaya kita ang pusod ko. Binawasan ko din ng konti ang jeans ko para maging tokong. Buti nalang may gunting ang first aid kit sa CR na pinunahan ko.

I can't stand my outfit a while ago. Ayokong mapraning dahil sinalubong ako ng Gothic guys kanina. Malay ko ba kung ano plano sa 'kin ng mga gagong iyon.

Remember... killing here is illegal as long as you are part of Death Commission. The Gothic Guys are friends with Zadreth-or at least that was what I think of them.

They are all grand masters of a fraternity. I'm sure they have connection to each other kaya kung mabalitang napatay 'ako' or let say na si 'Crisanta', siguradong labas na sila sa kaso.

After all... I agreed to the terms of this school. And one of that is following the rules. Which is the Death Commission itself.

I continue to dance, enjoying the vibe, the flickering lights and the music playing in the air. Some guys tried to dance with me but I refuse to. Lasing ako pero nasa katinuan pa ako. I don't want random men touching me in any part of my body.

I don't want their filthy hands exploring me. Not is a million years-

I was pulled on earth again when the music stopped. Everybody stated their violent reactions. Even me! Pero natigil ang mga reklamo ng umakyat sa stage si Aiko.