Chapter 16: Showdown

Start from the beginning

"Get out."

"Why would I?"

Bakit ako pinapaalis ng babaeng 'to? And why her friends were not with her?

"That's my place you are occupying with, New commer." She used her cold yet manipulated voice at the same time on that statement.

If she think that that tone of hers affected me, well she's definitely wrong.

I am not the mouse right now even if the saying 'When the cat was away, the mouse will play' says all about what am I doing right now. Kung may daga man dito ngayon, si Sumera yon.

"So? This is my place now, Bitch. I took my seat first before you came-just in case that you didn't noticed."

She combed her very straight hair using her slender fingers. Looks like she's calming herself. I understand her. She don't want to lose her cool. Katawa lang.

Because of my voice, people around me started to startle at us like we are some kind of a joke. Hindi naman gaano kalakasan ang boses ko but we are talking about two beautiful ladies here.

Sumera is very famous and me, I'm a new commer.

Who would not like to witness a cat fight if everything around you is boring? Can you understand my point? I'm sure you do. Alam kong hindi ako ang nag-iisang tao sa mundo na gusto ang gulo.

Actually, it's not on my plan to pissed off this girl in front of me. But as soon as the idea pop into my mind-I can't stop myself from doing it already.

Haller? This will just going to happen once in a blue moon. I might as well take the opportunity while it last.

"Don't waste my time, Girl. You don't want me mad, if I were you. I'm level nineteen if you are not informe-"

"Blah, blah, blah-you talk too much. Just like a bee." I butt in and fake a sarcastic laugh. Sumera, is like a liquid inside a kettle and anytime soon she'll reach her boiling point.

I made sure to look seductive and flirty in that act so everyone can understand my sarcasm. Yung ibang tao kasi dito-slow.

And I'm not wrong because next thing I know, she's already gripping my neck very tight. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa pagkabigla kaya ang unang instinct na lumabas sa utak ko ang kaagad ginawa ko.

And that it to slapped her rossy cheeks as hard as I can that even my palms hurt because of the impact. This time... it was her already who's surprised from my attack.

She automatically withdraws her grip from my neck so she can touch her cheeks and feel the pressure and pain that I applied there.

A victorious smirked appeared on my face I as clearly see the evidence that I marked on her beautiful skin-my palm mark of course.

Kaso... hindi rin nagtagal ang waging ngiti ko. I didn't notice the men bashing me because I hurt their Queen. Psh. Queen my ass!

"You'll pay double for this, New commer!" Nagbabantang sigaw niya na may kasama pang panggagalaiti. I only gave my poker face on her as if I was not interested to her dialogue.