M.YG- Mysterious Stranger(xxx)

The cold wind bit at my already red nose, making the tears that had dried on my cheeks cold. I sniffed as I walked down the liquor isle of the deserted, 24 hour convenience store. It was almost 1:30 in the morning, but all I could think about was getting that sweet whiskey down my throat.

    I was emotionally drained, my loveless relationship now severely taking its toll on me. It was nothing but fights and I was completely done. But no matter how I felt, I just couldn't break up with my boyfriend.

    I grabbed two bottles of whiskey and heard a chuckle from behind me.
"That bad, huh?" His voice was deep, raspy and I gasped as I spun around. His hair was a light purple, his eyes dark brown, almost black.

   I looked down to the two bottles in my hand, then back to him, taking a quick shuffle back as he had gotten closer to me.

"J-just some relationship uhm.. relationship problems."

   I blushed at his gummy smile, turning my head to look at the floor. I saw him lean closer out the corner of my eye, and my breath hitched as his breath hit my ear.

   "I bet I could fuck you better than that stupid boyfriend of yours."
My eyes widened, and I couldn't speak. He chuckled, taking the bottles out of my hand and put them back on the shelf. Quickly grabbing my hand, he drug me out of the store and to a black car.

   The car ride was quick, silent and slightly awkward. When we finally arrived at his home, I gasped at the size of it. No way he lives here alone.

   When he opened the door, I was taken aback. The outside was nothing compared to the beautiful decor of the inside. I didn't get much time to look though, as he took my hand, pulling me through a series of hallways, until we finally came to a door. He opened it quickly, shoving me inside. He shut the door and locked it, then looked at me, a sinister grin on his face.

"You shouldn't go so willingly with strangers, Kitten."

   My heart sped up as I heard the darkness in his voice. Whimpering softly, I backed up until the backs of my legs hit the foot of the bed, and I stumbled back on to it. Before I had a chance to sit up, he was above me, a hand on either side of my head, his knee in between my legs.

I gasped, my eyes widening. "I didn't really have a choice, now did I?" My voice was surprisingly calm as his dark eyes ran down my body.

"No, not really, Kitten." He smirked at me, before his lips were roughly pushed against mine, our teeth clattering together. I whimpered as he sunk his teeth into my bottom lip, then slowly ran his tongue along it. As my lips parted in a gasp, he shoved his tongue inside my mouth, totally dominating. I brought my hands to his chest, pushing slightly, but he wasn't budging.

 Finally, he pulled back slightly, a string of saliva keeping us connected. His lips then attacked my neck, biting, sucking, nipping, leaving big, bright bruises all over as one of his hands slid up my shirt. I hissed as his fingers pulled the cup of my bra down, running a finger across my hardened nipple.

 His fingers pinched and pulled at my nipple, as his thigh in between my legs lifted, slightly pressing against my core. I gasped, a low moan sliding out of my throat. I felt him smile against my neck and the next thing I knew, I was being jerked to my feet, my shirt off and discarded.

 He growled as his fingers traced the bruises he left on my neck before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into his chest. His fingers went behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it slide off my shoulders. My first instinct was to cover my breasts, but he grabbed my wrists and pulled them down.