Chapter 7

Jake,Bruce,and Duke led us to a castle,it was big and creepy but all in all it was a castle!JBD,is what I decided to nickname them ,led us inside and around the castle until he stopped by a room. He put his ears up to the door and listened for what I'm guessing was movement.

"He's here!Come on!" JBD yipped pushing the door open roughly and racing toward what I presumed to be 'Tom'.

"Hey boys," Tom said as me and the Lazer puppies watched his pet JBD's head.JBD then motioned to us as I padded in with my tail wagging and my ears twitching."Guys!Come on!" I yipped as the Lazer puppies all come in scardly, I don't know why though,the Tom sure seems nice."Wait,aren't you STAR'S  puppies," Tom said a little angry as he picked me up,I just stared at him,his third eye creeper me out.

"Put me down!Take us home!" I yipped even though he couldn't understand me.

"I guess I'll have to call Star,don't think she'll answer," Tom said with a sigh as he pulled out a mirror.He started talking to it,I swear humans are weird,but then it started Ringing,it went on for a while until it stopped.

"Ugh!She really needs to learn how to answer!" Tom said rather loudly as Link pup hid behind L.p who did nothing but shoot lazers rapidly out of her eyes.The rest of the Lazer puppies were doing the same."Guess I'll have to make a home delivery," Tom stated as a cage appeared,he placed me inside and I yip in protest.

"I REFUSE HUMAN!!!!" I bark as the Lazer puppies were put in as well.They started shooting the cage which hit back at them so they all had to shut their eyes.

"This is outrage!" Luna P said trying to bite the cage as Tom took us to a carriage of some sort."Those horses are dead!Those horses are dead!" Launch Pip barked while his eyes were open causing a lazer to hit Lili Pie,"Hey!" She said.

It took a while,Ok only 20 paw swipes,but we stopped and looked around and saw red hoodies----Marco's house!!He were so excited that we ripped the cage open,don't ask,and raced to the front door barking loudly,and occasional lazers blasting around.

Marco's parents let us inside as we raced up stairs,let's refraze that,after 16 attempts we got up stairs Tom following behind rolling his eyes.

We silently opened stars room door to her her and Marco on the bed sad......"LET'S CHEER THEM UP!!" I yip causing Star and Marco to look at the door,but it was too late because thanks to our puppy  strength we tackled them and gave the hugs,kisses,and
........

LAZERS!!

"ow!Ow!OK done bad Lazer puppies!" Marco scowled but Lazer Peep,who has a knack for doing this,kept shooting lazers at his leg.

Tom fake coughed to get out attention as JBD just stared.

"Uh,hey...Tom," Star stared nervously.