Chapter 4

I snickered as me and L.p hid inside Star's backpack,she was headed to school and she had no idea we were in there."This sis going to be fun," L.p whispered happily as I nodded snuggling next to her on the bumpy ride.Star soon set her backpack down roughly causing us the bump our heads,Owwie.We heard different,unfamiliar voices but one spoke out in particular,it sounded mean.My e/c eyes peaked out or the hole of the back pack and saw a ugly,troll lady of some sort talking to the class."Wanna try and sneak out?" I asked L.p who nodded excitedly  her eyes were closed so she wouldn't accidentally shoot a lazer out of them.

I led her to the door silently,I fumbled a bit but then we managed to get out of the class thanks to the door being open enough for us to sneak through.L.p opened her eyes as she laughed and we raced through the hallways talking about non-sense.Then the bell rang,we didn't care until we heard,

"Ugh!Y/n,L.p (They know her name too,because star named her that)  how did you get out!?" Marco said trying to catch us but we ran as fast as our little legs could carry us.Star was also trying to catch us.

We ran laughing as L.p's lazers blasted almost every student we passed until we ran into a girl with a blue streak in her hair.We were tired so we sat down right there and then and let our tounge hang out as we panted."Hey Marco,Star," the girl said looking down at me and L.p,"Are they yours?" She asked as Star picked me and L.p up."Yes,they SOME HOW keep getting out," Marco said emphasizing somehow and looking at Star.

"I swear Marco it wasn't me this time!" Star said as we gave her puppy kisses.

"Let's take you guys home," Star said hugging us close,as she and Marco started home,"I wonder how the puppies keep getting out!And most importantly in school!" Marco said as he held his hands out slightly.

Star gasped,"Maybe they know more then their letting on!Maybe their smart puppies always on a mission of their own!" Star said looking a me then L.p.

"That's ridiculous!They're puppies!" Marco said as they got to his house.

Me and L.p smirked and winked at each other.