Chapter 5:Home:Nimue

Nimue was on the Training Grounds with Hurricane and Tidal Wave, who survived a war ninety-one years ago and now lived on in his Skulblaka Eldunarí, a object that a dragon's mind and soul can be stored in when their physical bodies died. She was going through her daily exercises for her lesson in her elemental water training lesson with Tidal Wave; she now had time to practice, since the two months break they got.
The twins chose to go home, but she chose to remain here at Sanctuary, not wanting to go back home. Sanctuary was her home now, no one hated her or called her a witch or freak behind her back. The Elders were kind to her and didn't seem to mind her staying with them at Sanctuary during the break.
She used her two month break as practice time with Tidal Wave. She had improved greatly the first month; being able to levitate a small ball of water for half an hour and a large ball of water for about fifteen minutes. She learned attack and defense moves from Tidal Wave that would allow her to take on those stronger and more powerful than herself. The second month Tidal Wave let her start dueling Anaba. Anaba won about three fourths of the time, the only reason she sometimes won was because of pure luck, quick thinking, and using some of the most complex moves Tidal Wave taught her, that were extremely difficult to master, against the elder Rider. She sometimes even got to fight Bolin, who had a control over earth like Ghazan, when she fought Bolin it brought back bad memories of the past that she hoped to forget. The only thing that took her mind off the bad memories was to continue her elemental water training with Tidal Wave.
During the past two months she began to grow lonely. She kinda started to miss the twins, Kya was nice and Korren was annoying, but he wascnice too in his own way. She hardly talked to the Elders, and mostly stayed in her room except when she was training with Tidal Wave, which she tried to spend all day outside training with Tidal Wave but he usually ended the lesson at lunch time; they started at eight and went to lunch time. The only company she had during the long two months was Hurricane.
The only other thing she did besides practicing her elemental water training was explore the dragon shaped island with Hurricane; with the Elders permission so they knew where she was.
Other than those two things she basically had nothing else to do except sit in her room and wait as the days slowly ticked by till Korren and Kya came back.

Then came the day when she heard that Korren and Kya would be returning in a week.
She was overfilled with joy. She would no longer be alone, sitting around doing nothing except training with Tidal Wave and exploring the island with Hurricane.

The week quickly passed and then the day the twins were suppose to arrive had come.
She was in her bedroom when she heard the double doors open and close.
Closing the book she was reading, she jumped to her feet and rushed downstairs with Hurricane. As she rounded the staircase she almost ran into Kya and Whiteout on her way down. Her sudden appearance seemed to surprise Kya.
"Oh, hi. Glad you're back." She said to Kya and shook her hand when Kya responded in kind.
She then moved out the way so Kya and Whiteout could get to their room.
Then walking down the rest of the stairs and exiting the the staircase to her room she almost walked into Korren because of the black clothes he chose to wear, since Darkstalker was mostly black.
"Aww, did you come down here to say hi?" He said jokingly with a wry smile.
She could help but smile, missing his stupidity that could probably make anyone laugh and smile.
"No I came down here to tell you want an idiot you are." She joked in return.
It was his turn to smile.
This was probably the first time they'd ever gotten along so long without wanting to hurt each other.
After a few more minutes of talking Korren had to go and unpack and rest from the long trip.
She accepted it and left to wander the huge castle till dinner and then washed up after dinner and then retired to her room, already growing tired after her hard lesson with Tidal Wave today.

P.S. The picture is a hand drawn drawing of Sanctuary. All the words on there are notes I made. But this is basically what Sanctuary looks like. The circle in the middle is the caldera and the three towers are the castle.