Prolouge:Bolin:91 years ago

"I can't believe your dead, Atiqalaaq, I'm sorry my friend." Bolin said, bending down to close Atiqalaaq's ice blue eyes.
Hot tears spilled down his cheeks as he lifted his friend's body and laid it on a makeshift stretcher so he could be buried in his
homeland: Arctica, the harshest continent in all of Erdas.
A hand appeared on his shoulder, and he turned his head to see who it was.
It was his brother, Mako, who just recovered a day ago after Morzan, one of the Forsworn, directed lightning at him the day before yesterday, leaving a zig zagging scar on his chest so it looked like he had been branded by lightning. The lightning just barley missed his heart. If the lightning had struck his heart then he would be burying another person he considered family. Leaving him with just Anaba and Kala as his only family.
He wiped the tears away, and asked his older brother: "Are you feeling better?"
"Yes, and you?"
Unable to answer because of the lump in his throat he nodded, still numb from Atiqalaaq's death.
"It's ok brother." Mako said, pulling him into an embrace. "I know you just lost your best friend, one who you considered a brother?"
What Mako just said brought back all the memories he shared with Atiqalaaq. The two of them were as thick as thieves. It hurt to think about him, knowing that they would have to tell his mother and sister what happened.
Gathering up his fallen friend's sword and shield, which now harbored Ice Storm, Atiqalaaq's bonded partner, who refused to talk to anyone, still in mourning for the loss of his Rider. Which felt like losing part of your soul and yourself as described by Brom, a Alagaësia Rider who lost his dragon in Doru Araeba.
He then climbed onto Dizhen's back and Mako doing the same with Sapphire, the two brothers flew off to meet with Anaba, then Oromis and Glaedr, and then to bury their fallen, and finally explain to Atiqalaaq's mother and sister what happened and to give them his sword and shield in remembrance of their son and brother.
Then After that they would need to find a new home for the four traitors new where their original base was and could attack at night and murder or capture them all. They needed a safe place to train new Riders, a sanctuary for the new generation of Riders to come.

P.S. Hope you enjoy and I know my first story was kinda of crappy and my writing was bad so I'll try to do better in this book and the following.
Ice Storm's Skulblaka Eldunari is the shield like how Tidal Wave's is the necklace, they contain the conscious of a deceased bonded dragon; wild dragons do not have a Skulblaka Eldunarí.