thirty nine | THE WOODS

guess who hasn't been uploading for months :)))

You guessed right!

It's m o i.

That's a bit awkward ain't it. Oof.

Well I'm alive. I kinda have been going on loads of video games for a while, and preparing for my mocks. I GOT AN A* IN ENGLISH BOYS. but I literally got an ungraded in chemistry ahahaha.

Anyway, I'm backo. I uhhhh haven't been on here much, part from to write some small ideas for other stories I wanna give a go.

Which leads me on to: da da daaaa

I have another account. It's not me, it's you :(. Nah nah nah, I have another account to which I will try to upload my own personal stories on. This account is just for these two stories.

If you wanna see more of my works (if I even upload) go give @mollyajwrites a lil follow. If not, I'll prolly inform you if I ever upload something on there.

AHHHH I WATCHED OVER THE GARDEN WALL AND CRIED. tis cute, and I recommend.

annnnnnd I've been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight on me PS4, and Jesus I am so sick of itttt. I've had in two days 3 toxic ass survivors message me after I kill them ughhhhh. It's reallyyy annoying me cOs I just wanna play spirit without getting an ochido wannabe text me after "aHah bAbY kiLlEr wHo pLaYs bBq cOs thEy'Re bAd loserrr"
What smart people I come into contact with. Even had some smartass tryna tell me his uncle was Sylvester Stallone. That's like the same as me telling someone my dad owns sony and can get you removed.

Anyway anyway anyway, hello. Enjoy.

WAIIIT SEASON 5 IS OUT ON NETFLIX ON WEDNESDAY, SO I'LL UPDATE CFU AROUND THEN.

➰➰➰➰

ISABELLA RUBBED HER EYES with one hand as she yawned, feeling Ed gently kneel beside where she was residing; some blankets on the floor.

Ed grimaced, realising that he should've moved her sooner. But, his expression soon changed to one of comfort as she sleepily smiled at him.

"Hi Eddie," she mumbled out in an almost incoherent voice, but he was lucky to hear it.

She made grabby hands at him, and with a light chuckle Ed scooped her into her arms, allowing her head to rest on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hello, Isabella. How are you feeling?"

"Sleepy," she simply replied, and he was slightly relieved to see that the effects of the drug hadn't worn out just yet.

Placing her down on the bed, he swiftly tucked her in and placed a kiss to her forehead, just like his mother used to do to him. Isabella giggled quietly at the feeling, before muttering, "I love you, Uncle Eddie..."

Ed's breath hitched in his throat, as he croakily said back, "I love you too, Isabella. Now, get some sleep, please."

Ed retreated back, sitting on a chair in the kitchen as he thought over everything that had happened over the past days.