Grayson

She was posing in the mirror, trying to get a picture on her phone as always. "I don't wanna be in it." I reminded her.

"Oh come on, why can't we just let people know? The damage is done and we are happy so why should we wait?" She sighed, sitting on my lap. Putting her phone down- her attention on me.

"Because it's insensitive Amber, we really need to think about how raw it must be to her. I mean, she not long ago found out her 2 year relationship was over because of us." Feeling so out of place. Still in disbelief of my actions.

But I couldn't deny the fact I was happy. Happy with Amber and not with what I did. I don't regret it though. I believe everything happened for a reason and the reason it happened was for this. Us.

I can picture Emma alone in her bed crying and it fills me with guilt as I look over at the girl of my dreams with me right now. Saddened that I think this way about someone else now. She must be so broken.

Emma woke up in Ethan's arms with their legs wrapped round each other's.

Ethan was still asleep but Emma was unaware of the time so she had to move to find her phone. She smiled at his sleeping face as she sat up.

Because of all her movement, he woke up. Shocked a bit at the fact they woke up in that way- all wrapped around one another. He tried to play it off though.

"Morning." She said.

"Hi." He whispered, still tired.

"It's 12pm, we slept in a lot." She laughed.

"Does your Mom know where you are?" Emma nodded.

Good thing that School had an induction day so all students had a day off or those two would of been screwed.

"What are you plans for today?" He mumbled as she crawled over Ethan and stepped out of bed.

"I'm not sure. I need a distraction from the madness I guess." She shrugged, stretching.

"Well I'm free today so if you wanna do something then I'm down." He nervously asked.

They haven't hung out in years. Being around each other and acting a little bit like the old times is still a shock to them both. It's enjoyable though and was deeply missed by the pair of them.

"I'd love to." She smiled at him.

He stretched and got out of bed. Emma kind of knew that she was gonna sleep round- hence why she went to his bed straight away so she packed extra clothes and a toothbrush etc. Ethan was amused by this.

"All prepared huh? I could of turned you down last night." He teased.

"Well I'm glad you didn't because I would of looked like a dick." She laughed, grabbing the stuff she needed.

"You can brush your teeth in here." Ethan opened the bathroom door, prepared for Emma.

Which she did and she got changed in there. It felt so strange to Emma about how normal it felt to be around Ethan again and how not much has changed- no awkwardness at all.

Like they have been in contact for two years.

She came out all ready and he had a grin on his face. "What?"

She smirked. "Little Emma is all grown up." He teased.

"Hey, I grew up a long time ago. You've just not been around me to notice." She crossed her arms.