Ethan

I've been building for 3 months. It's gone good some days and bad the next. It's sort of unpredictable. Which isn't helpful when building something.

It's a hut. Somewhere to smoke with Roman and shit but Mom don't know that. Cameron doesn't either. Or my Dad. And Grayson definitely won't be finding out.

I've been smoking a lot recently. It's crazy about how much the human body can actually take. It scares me how well I can still drive to school too.

My hands shake on the wheel but other than that, no one assumes anything.

And the smell? I'm good at hiding that.

I'm good at hiding my feelings too. You know, I've had all this shit build up over the years and no one has batted an eyelid. It's normal for E to just be the chilled out guy with no emotion, right?

The way I think of it is that I'm a candle that always burning and I'm half way till I completely burn out. Times ticking.

It was 3pm and I had been building for an hour or so. Tired, I sat down and let the sun sink into my skin for a moment.

My phone was buzzing like fucking crazy. What the fuck? So weird, I don't talk to anyone so why is it doing that?

I picked my phone up whilst squinting my eyes and holding a hand above the phone so I could actually see as it was hard because of the sun.

Liked by amberrosey and 135 others View all 82 commentsmartyzee_x: 👀🥵zoeeep29: Damn 😍😍taliaprincesa: @tillymayy02 look at him 🤤

View all 82 comments
martyzee_x: 👀🥵
zoeeep29: Damn 😍😍
taliaprincesa: @tillymayy02 look at him 🤤

So fucking weird.

This has never happened. I don't talk to girls but as I'm strolling through my likes and comments- that's all I'm seeing. Girls dropping their snapchats and emojis that instigate they think hot.

I don't get a lot of girl attention, I never have as I've always been interested in Emma.

Confused as hell and not caring about building anymore, I head inside to see if I could figure out why this was happening.

I never even really post on Instagram but I did the other day and I'm not even really sure why I did.

I added my snapchat to my bio instead of adding every girl in the comments. I don't wanna look like a dick but if they wanna have me on snapchat, they can add me.

I huffed when I realised I don't really talk to girls and I don't know how. I wanna but at the same time I feel like I owe my loyalty to one girl. That girl who's boyfriend is my brother, yeah- her.

It's ridiculous and it makes me so fucking mad when I think about it. I'm not out there living my life as a 16 year old boy because of one girl who doesn't even fucking acknowledge me.