‣ CHRISTIAN YU ∾ 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝓉.

[No one]

Just as Y/n got onto the road that's when the sleek black car found her and started following her.

[Christian]

I was finishing up my 3rd plate of breakfast which wasn't as good as my first, I then heard the door open as I sighed ready to be annoyed by her.

"Hey baby I missed you so much."She said as she tries to run her hands down my chest to my crotch area, as I grabbed my plate before taking it over to the sink as I heard a groan.

"How was the trip Meghan?."I asked as I scrolled through Instagram uninterested.

"It was fine, but I really couldn't wait to get home and see you."She said as she came behind me and kissed my bare back as I pulled away.

"I'm not in the mood today maybe some other time."I said with an annoyed groan pulling away from her.

"Why won't you touch me anymore Christian?! We're married!"She shouted sounding pissed.

"I'm just not in the mood."I replied back as I rolled my eyes.

"It's because of that black bitch that just left?!"She yelled as I sighed looking at her.

"You know how things have been between us."I said as she wiped away her tears.

"So what! We're married that home wrecking bitch ruined us!"She yelled as I turned to her with a look of anger as I pointed my finger at her.

"Don't you ever call her a bitch or that especially! When you cheated on me and had Daniel that's what broke us!"I yelled pissed off as she stood frozen knowing I was right, as I turned off about to go upstairs.

"It doesn't matter anyways she'll be dead within a matter of minutes anyways!"She yelled to me as I stopped in my tracks coming over to her.

"What the fuck did you do?!"I yelled.

"I put a hit out on her!"She yelled back.

"Well knock it the fuck off!"I yelled getting in her face.

"No, I hope you enjoyed what you had with that dead bitch."She said as she took off her ring throwing it at me as she then left out.

I started to panic as I grabbed my phone trying to call Y/n as it went straight to voicemail, I cursed before calling my connections in to find her.

They said they were on it, as I got dressed and got in my car driving around looking myself. After we find her I'm going to kill that bitch.

[DPR]

I got a call from Christian about that other girl he's been seeing and the whole situation, I was out looking for her on the abandoned roads

I was going to give up on these roads until I seen a car in a ditch and one on the side of the road, as I texted Christian and said I think I found them.

I grabbed my gun and got out the car as I ran over seeing the car on the side of the road abandoned, and I run over to the one in the ditch to see a broken phone and blood everywhere.

"Shit!"I said to myself I climbed down and looked around, I seen some gold in the tall grass as I ran over and I seen her holding her shoulder as the guy next to her was dead.

"Who are you?!"I heard as I looked back to her seeing her hold the gun shaking.

"I'm Christians friend, and we're looking for you."I said.

"He knows about this? How?"She asked confused.

"Come on I'll tell you on the way to the hospital."I said.

"Wait! Why should I trust you?"She asked.

"We're on an abandoned road if I was one of them I could've killed you when I first seen you."I explained.

After our little introduction I called Christian as I got her to the hospital, as I sat talking with her as we waited on Christian.

[YN.]

As DPR and I were into our conversation Christian ran into the room as we looked each other, I wanted to get up and run into his arms. He stood up for me and cared enough to try and protect me.

He could've just let it be and not have tried to find me, I appreciated everything he has done for me.

He came over cupping my cheeks as he pulled me into a deep and loving kiss as I kissed back as we slowly pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other's.

"Y/n will you be my girl. I need to keep you by my side and always make sure you're protected I don't know what I'd do if I had lost you. I swear I'll give you the world, no one will ever try to hurt you again."He said as my heart raced as I nodded with tears flowing down my cheeks.

This was the start of a beautiful beginning, but soon to be a terrible ending.

I kinda was thinking of continuing this with more parts but I might just leave it to this.