Chapter 6: Obsessions

**Min Yoongi**

I feel like a starstruck kid. Here sitting in my bedroom waiting for Lisa's reply. For some reason I have become a night owl. Staying awake following the girls schedule. Getting to know her was so far one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

Ping.

The sound startled me, and I quickly opened my phone to the reply.

"Your still awake, with your busy schedule. Go to sleep oppa".

Just reading her txt makes me content knowing she is safe. I smiled as I texted Lisa back.

" I just cant sleep like normal people. We've been through this conversation. How's LA?

Since how long has it been since i genuinely cared for another person besides my brothers. To long, and the obsession is real.

Ping.

"Well thats true, im having so much fun. Were working close with Selena producing and collaborating. Its hard work, but still fun. Oh, an idea came up! I have the first melody for the upcoming album for BTS. We'll be home soon, maybe we can meet up and you can help me with the lyrics?"

I quickly replied and said my goodnights. After all its already 5 o'clock in the morning, and schedule is packed. However reading her messages made me feel excited. Only three more days and they'll be home. Even the rest of the boys are excited.

This obsession of keeping up with her schedule made me feel like a fanboy. But am I?

Thinking of remedies of how I can subside this fanboying made me drift to sleep.

As I slowly opened my eyes, a loud noise can be heard in the background. I groaned as I hear that the maknaes were being evil in the morning. And as I checked my phone ignoring the them I saw a message from Lisa. My heart skipped a bit as I saw a file was sent. I immediately opened and heard a melody. As I listened, my mind went to a different place. I felt full admiration, this was a perfect song for BTS.

"Wait, what is that" Namjoon said standing in front of the room. The three maknaes behind him, open ears listening to the melody.

"Lisa sent it to me, hoping we could write lyrics for it. She said to include as potential songs for the album" I answered.

Namjoon gasped followed the some grinning. "That girl is to good, I have some verse already"

**hello👋🏽 I can't believe this story has been red by you guys. It's insane, I didn't think someone would find it interesting. Thank you, it made me happy haha🙈

Due to irl issues I was unable to continue writing, but now that my schedule has opened up I plan on continuing. I hope some will still be following this story. I can't promise a steady upload but I'll try. This was a drafted chapter I wrote years back, enjoy💗.