part 10

grayson's pov

  "say it again jordan! say daddy's name!"

  bella encourages jordan to say my name again, and although her saying daddy makes me feel some type of way, i refuse to let anything happen when my son is in the same house.

  "daddy gwayson."

   he chuckles while giving me a toothy smile and playing with his hands. i tickle his sides making him start laughing again but i'm in shock. my own son is speaking, walking, saying my name, remembering things without being asked. i feel a wave of proudness wash over me making me smile.

  i look at bella who's gaze is following jordan, and by the look in her eyes it's clear that she's obsessed with him. i love the fact that she cares for him so much, and that she always wants the best for him. that alone makes me feel even more love towards her.

  last night, after i got home i thought. a lot. and i set my feelings for bella straight. if i'm feeling something stronger than just a liking for her it's definitely love. and the fact that she may feel the same way makes me happy because i know it's not just me and that she may possibly love me too.

**

  bella:
  i'll be back home at around 5, feel free to come over ;)

  i shake my head at the message, laughing because i'm already stood in her front room. bella and jordan are out swimming and kelsey gave me bella's spare key so i can finally tell her how i feel.

  it might be a bit soon since we only just made up about eight days ago but if i leave it for any longer i might be risking the chance of things getting worse with a guard to bella and i hiding our feelings for each other. i empty the bag of things i bought on the sofa and set down the bouquet of her favourite flowers that i'd bought for her which are lilies.

  i look at the vast array of decorations: rose petals, four boxes of chocolate, the chanel perfume, electric candles for decoration but also a vanilla scented candle for her bedroom.

  first, i make sure there's a corner in the front room for jordan to occupy himself with his car set because even though i love my son but i've seen that he can be very demanding and i don't want any interruptions so he's going to have to stay away from me and bella.

  then, i scatter the rose petals on the couch, the floor and luckily there's enough for the beginning part of the path to her bedroom door. i set down the boxes of chocolate, the perfume and the vanilla candles. on the rose petal trail i also set down the multiple electric candles and step back to see what it looks like.

  perfect.

  for now, i pick up the boxes of chocolate and put them in the fridge so that they don't melt and i also go back to set the bouquet of lilies on the couch.

  now, i wait.

**

  i was sitting on a chair at the dining table, still waiting for bella.

  bella:
  five minutes away now, you can leave to come over

  i quickly get up, leaving my phone on the table and speed walking to the fridge to take out the boxes of chocolate so i can put them back where i planned to place them.

  i turn on all the candles and once again make sure everything looks good but i run into her room when i hear keys in the door.

  "jordan, take off your shoes."

  i hear her say as soon as they step in and i make sure the door is slightly open in her bedroom so i can slip out.

  "what the..."

  she trails off at the end, knowing she has to watch her language around jordan but she's obviously confused about why there's rose petals all over her apartment.

  i peek through the crack in the door and see jordan has already ran over to the little corner i set up for him which makes me smile.

i walk out and when bella sees me her hand goes straight to her mouth and her eyes noticeably start to water.

wow she cries a lot.

i hope they're happy tears because i never want upset her again.

"grayson...what's going on?"

she asks and i walk closer towards her.

"bella. i've been thinking. i think we both feel the same way about each other. follow me."

she takes my hand and i lead her to all the gifts i purchased for her.

"grayson...this is too much."

"this is nothing bella. come."

i take her inside her room and she sits on her bed with me over her.

"i've never been able to move on. do you know why? it's always been you, bella."

at this an actual tear drops out her eye and she whispers something but i didn't hear her.

"what did you say?"

"grayson. i love you."

my heart feels like its going to either stop beating or pound through my ribcage. i tilt her head up with my hand and kiss her before whispering:

"i love you too."

tenth chapter out of ten

that's it for this book lmaoooo hope u enjoyeddd

i'm publishing a new book in a while and it's gonna be really good i'm not spoiling but let's just say it's with both of the twins —so ppl who like threesomes this one is for u ;) — and also its gonna be HOTTT and kinky af so yay stay tuned

also creds to @/lealess2013 for messaging me w the idea to the book it's such a good idea that i would've never thought of lol ty💗💓💕

i'm updating earlier than i said bc i've been writing this for a day and didn't want to hide my hard work for another few days

for the last time🤧

ily

-jenaya

word count:1005