part 4

grayson's pov

"bro i'm not kidding. she said: no thank you. i've moved on grayson. it's too late."

  ethan chuckles.

  "what the fuck is funny ethan? it's fucking annoying! she still doesn't want anything to do with me after-"

  "grayson, she wants everything to do with you. believe me. her and i talk a lot. she does miss you, she doesn't have a boyfriend or isn't seeing anyone. i really don't understand why she would say that, i'll call kelsey and ask. hold on."

  he gets up and walks out of the room leaving me more confused than before. why would she lie? if she's single then maybe we can get back together. she could move in with me or i could move in with her and it could just be us and the kid. i can't believe i might be meeting my child after all this time. i wonder what he or she looks like.

  "yeah grayson, that's absolute bullshit."

  ethan interrupts my thoughts by telling me this which is even more baffling.

  "kelsey supposes she's saying that so she doesn't have to see you."

  "why wouldn't she want to see me?"

  "you fucking idiot. because she still likes you? so she's avoiding facing her feelings by avoiding seeing you."

  weirdly enough that does make sense. i've never cared about any girl this much to even think about what they're feeling, but now i understand.

  "so what do i do now?"

  "you go to her grayson. you have to make the effort. you have to surprise her, catch her off guard. she won't be able to say no if you do that. just don't give up because it didn't work straight away, it usually wouldn't in any situation familiar to this. especially after this long."

  i nod, finally regaining some hope.

  "okay. i'm going to arrange for you and kelsey to meet and from there she can tell you bella's address and give you some advice on how to go about the situation and everything. if you're nice to her she'll most likely also tell you the name and the gender of the baby and maybe even a few pictures. i would but i feel like it's not my place, she's the one who's closer to bella."

  i nod, wondering if this will all work out.

**

  "so grayson. you broke my best friends heart, and now you want her back years after too did. why? what kind of game are you playing?"

  she asks suspiciously, not taking her eyes off of me.

  "i'm not playing a game. i promise."

  "okay good. i trust you grayson so i really hope you're not lying to me. obviously you and i have been in contact since it all happened and i've been seeing you because of ethan and everything, but now that we're alone would you like to know anything? like about the kid?"

  i raise my brows, surprised at how quick the offer came.

  "yes please. would you mind just telling me everything. what it looks like, it's gender, personality traits, everything."

  "well first it's a boy. his name is jordan, he's 2 years and 3 months old. he's basically a mini you and bella mixed together. he's funny, caring, energetic, loud, but he can sometimes be really whiney. i'll find a picture of him on my phone."

  my heart warms at the description of my son. and when i see him everything stops. i take kelsey's phone in disbelief.

  it's a picture of bella holding him. she looks great and from the date this was taken just ten days ago. it looks as if she's cut her hair because it's shorter than before as it only goes down to her boobs. her smile is bright and she looks happier than ever while holding our model—like son. jordan is gripping onto a lock of her curls, his hazel eyes gleaming in the sun and his little curls and tan skin making him look just like his mother. i look in awe at the two of them, still shocked.

  kelsey tells me that i can swipe and i keep swiping, realising that i must be in a folder for photos and videos jordan or something like that because i can't see anything else but pictures of him. then i come across a video. i click the play button and turn the screen sideways, watching intently with my heart pounding.

  "aunty kelsey!"

  my son shouts while climbing all over her while she records him, both of them laughing.

  "so...that's your son."

  she says quietly. i give her back her phone, still in shock.

  "when can i see them?"

fourth chapter out of ten

is this plot good aha

next chapter will be emotional, make sure u grab ur tissues

ily

-jenaya

word count:803