Chapter 1

It been two hours since Mr Clark arrived at the hospital, the doctors have been working on Mr Clark. He was rushed into internsive care unit; as his condition was serious. Grace was devastated, her big day was turned into a nightmare. Her wedding dress had stains of Mr Clark's blood. Lillian sat near to Grace as she was comforting her in this difficult time.

Jeff, Ben and Max were standing in the waiting room, they looked anxious.

"What's taking so long? They must update  us on his condition." Jeff complained.

Grace wipes the tears. "Today was suppose to be a special day in our lives, but it was cut short. If I lose Timothy I wouldn't survive this. I can't lose my Timothy now." Grace says.

"Let have faith that he will be survive this. I know Timothy is a fighter." Lillian said in a supportive voice.

Benjamin looks at Grace and he looks at Max. He moves closer to Max.

"Max, we need to find this bastard who did this no matter what. We should be out there hunting this bastard."

"I know. Ralph and Cedric are out  there looking for clues we can use to find the shooter. I promise you we'll find out who is responsible for this." Max declared.

Benjamin nodded as looks at Max. Jeff moves closer to them.

"All this guys remind me of ..." Jeff stops as he becomes emotional. He later finds courage to continue. "It reminds me of the day I lost Rose."

"It going to be fine. Mr Clark will pull through. We'll get over this. Rose will always be in our hearts." Max said as he hugs Jeff, Benjamin joins in the group hug, they break off the hug. Jeff wipes the tears.

Cedric and Ralph walk in the waiting room.

"Find anything useful to use?" Max inquires.

Cedric sighs heavily.

"The place is still a crime scene, the cops didn't want to let us in." Ralph replied.

"Damn it!" Benjamin said.

"What's the latest on Mr Clark?" Cedric asks.

"We don't know anything, they're still busy with him." Jeff said.

"Let's have hope guys. Mr Clark will be fine." Max says as he tries to be hopeful.

A doctor walked in the waiting room. Everyone approached the doctor.

"Doctor, how is he?" Grace asks.

The doctor looks down for a second and looks them.

"We tried everything to save him but it was too late. He passed away. I'm sorry."

"No! It can't be. My Timothy can't die. He can't leave me now." Grace said, as she cries.

Everyone was heartbroken by the news. The man who put them together was gone, their leader, friend and father figure was no more. Benjamin immediately walked out of room. Ralph followed Benjamin.

******************************