7

As they arrive there, they order their food.
"Umm Yoongi.. Are you seeing someone currently?"

Yoongi burst into a laugh.

"Me? Seeing anyone? Listen Jimin, I never interacted with anyone since I was dead, until I met you. Honestly I feel good with you, least I'm not lonely".

"You know Yoongi, I'm lonely too. Maybe we can hang out more often, since both of us are lonely af"

As the waiter sends their food, they eat while chatting and laughing. They are too happy, maybe too much until feelings bud.

Yoongi walks with Jimin at the park. They eat ice cream together , telling each other funny things. Could say that they hang out too long, it's already sunset. Jimin and Yoongi sit on a bench while enjoying the scenery.

"Yoongi.."

Yoongi tilts his head and smile.

"Yes?"

"What if we become each other's company? What if we don't have to be lonely anymore? "

"I never really thought about it Jimin. I'm not even alive."

"But we still can be together, right?"

Jimin holds Yoongi's hand , scoots closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"Let's get going, it's late".

As they are walking home, they hold hands, feeling awkward. They know both of them like each other but they just can't properly express that feeling.

Jimin gets into his house and rolls in his bed.

"I SHOULD HAVE KISSED HIM ALREADY".

"IS THIS WHAT ITS LIKE TO FALL IN LOVE??"

Jimin tweeted in panic gay