Authors note! Please read

Okay so first! In the picture above that's Anna well and me!! I need to know if y'all ship us!

Second! that last chapter was the last chapter of the first book! I don't know exactly if I should just make the second book on the first book or create a whole separate book!

Third! I need to know how many of you will be continuing to read this book and that will depend on how often I update! because if a lot if people comment I will TRY to update more! I'm a very busy girl!

Fourth! let me know if you can't see the writing on the last chapter I updated! some people couldn't so I had to fix some things so I need to know if everyone can!

Fifth! I need all of you to check out my other stories because I'm so proud of them! Along with this one! also please please PLEASE vote! I see all the reads and I love it!!!! But I like to acknowledge people who leave votes and comments! if you do leave comments and votes I will personally read and leave feedback on your stories!

Idk if I sound intense up there but that was all the stuff in my authors not that got deleted with some of the chapter I wrote!

So please!!! Everyone comment!!! I wanna see than tomorrow! good night babes

Xox I stay gold!