Chapter 13

Sodas POV

"Anna no!" I screamed she never looked up. She just had her eyes spaced off and I was creeping me out.

She grasped the knife but instantly dropped it going limp.

Pony, Darry, and I all squatted down to see if she was actually cut. She wasn't but she was close to not breathing.

"Darry this is all your fault. you pushed her way too hard." I pointed my finger at him.

"I just want her to succeed. We can talk about this later. Clearly our sister is going through a lot. but let's get our sister back."

I sat back down next to ponyboy. He was holding her hands in his hands, crying.

"Pony, it's alright. She'll be fine." I said. Darry came back and put a wet rag on her head.

"While we are in here and she's sleeping should we look for other stuff?" darry asked obviously worried.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, I want to keep her safe. But she will be mad."

"Who cares. I need my twin. I love her. She needs us when we push her too hard." Pony wiped a tear away.

We started searching. I pulled open a few drawers, under her bed, in her closet, even in her pillow case.

"Guys. All I found were her switch blades from over the years." I held them up.

"Here I'll take them with the other things around the house and put them in a locked drawer." darry put his hands out for them.

"Okay" he walked out. I sat on her bed.

A few minutes of silence passed until ponyboy said.

"She's waking up." I scrambled up from the bed.

"Anna, hey baby girl. It's me soda"

She opened her eyes. And hugged us.

"Guys I'm sorry. I was having a major panic attack. I'm so glad you stopped me. I don't know how I could just think about that." She cried. She also went to stand but we pushed her back down.

"Anna. We love you so much, can you tell us what your dream was about?" pony rubbed her back

"Well the girls tied me up, shoved pills down my neck, pointed a gun and knife at me. And when I struggled the ropes got tighter and I got dizzy from the pills, then they fired. And I died." She put her hands in her face.

"Then I woke up not getting much air and the room spinning and I could still hear there voices telling me I'm worthless. I was awake but asleep. I'm not sure how to describe it. I knew what I was doing but couldn't stop myself you know." I got what she meant but didn't know how that happened.

Pony, anna, and I just sat hugging for awhile.

"An how 'bout we all sleep in here tonight." Darry suggested.

She silently nodded. Darry grabbed a pillow and blanket and laid on the floor while pony, me and Anna all squeezed into her bed.

"I love you guys" she whispered.

"We love you too Annabear" Darry tapped my foot.

Next morning.

Anna's POV

I woke up crushed between the two boys. I loved them so much. Last night was a close one, I hate my panic attacks. The boys thought they stopped but they didn't, I usually get them if I'm being pushed around a lot or pressured.

I craned my neck to look at the clock, "oh shit" I said

"What Anna are you okay" soda sat up.

"Yeah I'm fine but Reed is gonna be here in half an hour." I slid over pony waking him up. I didn't grab my crutches so i 'limped' over to the bathroom to take a shower.

"It's crazy after everything that happened last night. She still remembers Reed" ponyboy yawned.

"I think she likes him." Darry added.

"Are you gonna let her date him?" ponyboy asked.

"Yeah, he seems like an okay kid." darry shrugged. I was standing outside the door way. Time to get with Reed.

A/N

Okay. Some of you might be angry with me because this chapter sucked. I'm not sure what it was about it. But the next 7 chapters in my head sound really good like how I'm gonna plan them out! Please comment! I want to know what you think. I'll proof read it later