"I want something peaceful."

"This is the only life you've ever known," said Rob,

"You're just going to give that up for some gypsy girl you married and your child?"

"I don't have much of a choice," he said,

"I could keep living this life, risk my child catching some deadly disease from poor living conditions on a ship at sea or settle down with my wife and child, teach him the ways of a pirate and she teach him the ways of a gypsy to survive later in life, I've been thinking of settling down here in Jamaica and oversee the tobacco industry, package it up and send it to Europe. Melissa is going to show me her gypsy ways to help bring in money, I have the pub, the tobacco money and I'm going to teach her the pirate lifestyle," he said.

"I don't think you should give up everything you worked for," said Dean.

"Remember what it cost you to get your ship, to live this life? You want to give that up because you're having a child?"

"What do you suggest? You just told me how dangerous it would be to take a child onto the ship with us and leaving them behind is not an option. I would never forgive myself is something were to happen to them while I was away and I am sure Melissa would never forgive me if something happened to me while I lived life on the high seas. My only option is to either give up this life I have lived my entire life to be with my wife and child or to keep living the life and risk my child living in poor conditions."

"You grew up on a pirate ship," said another man from his crew.

"You survived."

"Just barely," he said before drinking down the painful memory of his childhood.

"I have yet to make a decision just came to a few thoughts," he said before taking another drink.

"I never thought you would be the first to settle down or have kids," said Rob.

"I always thought one of us would find some harlot to marry or have our seed take root in some harlot's womb then be forced to marry so our child wasn't a bastard but you, Captain have made me speechless. Why did you settle?"

"I have no idea," he said playing with his glass.

"I'm getting older."

"And you have a beautiful young wife," said Dean,

"What's life like in the bedroom with a young woman. She is no older than 18, it has to be exciting."

"It's not boring," he responded with a smile.

"Melissa is a different story in the bedchambers," he said with a smirk,

"Never had anything like it. I feel like I can never get enough of her."

"I envy you," said Rob,

"You want to share like we used to do?"

"No, I promised Melissa I would never share her with another man besides, she is mine. I own her," he said,

"No other man could have the effect on her that I do. I made sure of it," he said with a smile as he saw Melissa making her way down the stairs into the Pub.

His breath caught in his throat, his stomach fluttered and his palms started to sweat as he watched his beautiful wife make her way over to him.

She had a sway to her hips, her blonde hair cascading down her back in waves, her blue eyes intense and the color of the sky. Her lips pink and kissable, swollen from his earlier kisses, her breasts full and plump, toppling over in her white shirt she wore, gold hoops hanging from her ears and a colorful sash wrapped around her forehead.