"Virgil what's wrong?" I asked, fear filling me. His eyes were wide open, his fingers digging into the bed sheets. Tears streamed down his cheek, his mouth was open in a silent scream.

Is this a panic attack? Is he in pain from the cut? What's happening?!

"Virgil!" I yelled, panic coursing through me. I tried to hold Virgil's hand but he flinched away from me. He looked at me and instantly burst into tears.

"Roman...it's hurts...it hurts so much...oh god...
it hurts...please...please make it go away." He begged, sobbing horribly. He screamed again, his back arching in pain.  "Roman...please...
help me...make it go away...it hurts..."

I hate seeing him like this but I don't know what to do.  I wish I could take the pain away from him. 

"I don't know what to do..." I mumbled. I pushed the covers away from us and knelt next to him. I don't know what to do.

"Please!" He screamed, shaking horribly.

"It's okay...your gonna be okay." I told him, gently brushing his hair out of his face. His face was twisting in pain, tears flowing freely down his face.

"It hurts...make it go away...Roman..." He mumbled. He ended in another scream. I needed help. I don't know what to do to make Virgil better.

"LOGAN!" I screamed, turning towards the door. "PATTON! HELP!" I felt Virgil grab my hand.

I turned back towards him, barely even registering that I was crying. I held his hand tightly, cupping his face in my other hand.

"It's okay V...I'm right here...your gonna be okay Virgil..." I promised him. I heard someone knocking on my door. Virgil jumped, still crying out to me to make the pain go away.

"Come in!" I yelled to whoever it was.

"What's going on kiddo?" I heard a sleepy Patton say from the door.

"Somethings wrong with-" I started to say but was cut off by another scream from Virgil.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD IT HURTS!" Screeched Virgil, arching his back again. He fell back into the bed, sobbing and gasping.

He gave me a look that made my heart break. He looked so scared and in so much pain.

"Please make it go away...." He begged again. "Oh god it hurts...Roman...please...it's too much...make it go away...ROMAN!"  He screamed the last part as his body convulsed in pain. The knuckles on his hand were turning white from how tightly he was holding onto me.

"When did this start?" Asked Logan. I looked up to see him at the side of the bed next to Virgil. Patton was clinging to Logan's arm.

"Maybe a minute ago, the screaming woke me up." I told him, trying to remember as best I could. 

They were both in pajamas. Logan looked frustrated from being woken up but I could see obvious concern in his eyes. Patton looked fearfully at Virgil, tears in his eyes.

Than I saw the all too familiar bandages wrapped around Patton's wrist. Oh Patt no...

Virgil screamed again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong with him?!" I asked Logan.

"I'm not sure..." He mumbled. "He's either going through some kind of PTSD triggered panic attack.  Or the pain from the cut has become unbearable for him.  Virgil, can you tell us what hurts?"

"Fucking everything..." He sobbed. He grimaced and bit his lip, trying to hold back another scream. Virgil turned and curled up on the bed.

"You're going to have to be more specific if you want help." Logan said. Virgil whimpered, he looked like he was starting to hyperventilate.