Imagine 1 - 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.

Author: gyllenwh0re
Who: Jake gyllenhaal
Category: a little smutty
Source: Tumblr
Word count:470
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You loved the game of it. It was so fun getting him riled up, especially when you knew you were supposed to behave. You knew all his sweet spots, all the places to kiss and touch and tease that would drive him insane.

It started off innocently. You placed your hand on his while he drove. You brought it to your lips, and kissed his knuckles. He smiled over at you, sparing you a brief glance while he tried to keep his eyes on the road. Then you placed his hand on your thigh, squeezing it gently.

He quirked an eyebrow, but kept driving, saying nothing. You moved his hand up higher over your skirt, inching it closer as you spread your legs slowly.

"Enough," he scolded you. "'Im driving. not now." He snatched his hand back, putting it on the wheel. You smirked and bit your lip, trying to hide your grin. you snaked your hand down his chest, toying with his belt.

"I said no," he repeated, moving your hand away from him. "You need to learn patience. You can touch me when we get home."

His voice was firm, but you were determined. "But Jake..." you smirked, moving back to place your hand over his bulge, giving it a soft squeeze. He grabbed your wrist, holding your hand in the air.

"If I have to pull over, you won't be able to walk for the next week," He growled, making you gasp. He kept your wrist in his hand, preventing you from trying anything else, but you had one final idea you knew would bring him to his breaking point.

"Fine," you sighed, and he thought he'd stopped you. When he let go of your wrist, you hummed to yourself, sliding your skirt slowly up your thighs. You spread your legs wide pulling the skirt all the way up revealing your bare skin, showing him you'd left your panties at home. "Oops," you said softly, giving him the most innocent look you could muster.

Suddenly, you were jostled around as he whipped over to the side of the road, stopping the car. He looked at you with fiery eyes, and you knew you were in for it now. He took your skirt in his hands and yanked it down your body. You gasped, but your eyes lit up, and he knew this is what you wanted all along.

You were brimming with excitement as he looked you up and down... until he put the car in drive and started down the street again. you were a block away from home.

"Hope you don't plan on leaving the house for a few days," he said. "You're not walking any time soon."