“You look amazing.” Lex called as she got up and walked towards me. I had pulled my hair so it was ina half pony and curled what was left down. I did my makeup the same little concealer and a smoky eye look.

“Wow.” I looked up to see Zach staring at me with a glint in his eye.

“Thank you and babe you might want to close your mouth.” I walked over to him and used two fingers to push him jaw back up. He laughed at me before pulling me into a nice long hug. Lex started laughing before she came over and joined us.

“Lets go get something to eat im starving.” I muttered as we all pulled away. As weird as it is to say this I missed the way Zach’s body felt against mine. I missed his scent and even his body heat.

“yeah we could go to the little diner downtown.” Lex suggested.

We all went outside and piled back into Zach’s truck and left for the diner. Lex was complaining about having to sit in the backseat again. Me and Zach had to yell at her and explain why she sat in the back seat causing her to let out a huge growl.

When we got to the diner and the waitress was getting ready to seat us I excused my self to go and grab Lex a present. As I was walking back to are table Zach seen me and got a huge grin on his face when he seen what I was holding.

“Lex can you get up for one second.”She nodded her head and I put the booster seat I had grabbed in her spot then told her to sit down and when she did oh boy did she look pissed.

“Im not a little girl. I don’t need a booster seat I reach the table just fine. Se threw her hands up and then proceeded to pout.

“The waitress asked what we wanted to drink while you were gone me and Lex got orange juice and we got you chocolate milk.”

“Thank you.”

When the waitress arrived with our drinks she sat and basically flirted with Zach for 10 minutes.
“And what would you like.” She sneered at us.

“Hmm I will have the #5 with bacon white toast over medium eggs and instead of 2 pancakes can I get 6.”

“Suree thing, and you.”

“Hmm I would like you to stop flirting with my boyfriend and give us some real service, but if you mean food wise the same as her.” She got up and stomped away. Lex and Zach were giving me weird looks.

“I’m sorry Zach I know your not my boyfriend but I couldn’t stand the way she was acting so I just sorta made it up. “

“Good going.” Lex said

“Oh I don’t mind I just didn’t know how to tell her off without being rude is all.”We got our food and ate in silence. We all decided on going back to Zachs and playing video games. Zach drove me home around 11:30.

“Thanks you for the ride home.” He just smiled and shook his head.

“It was no problem. I like being with you.”

“Me too.” I smiled.

“Goodnight.” He looked at me before leaning in and giving me a small peck on the lips before pulling back.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry.” I leaned in and placed my lips on his. They are warm and moist and they fit perfectly with mine. I licked his bottom lip for entrance that he gladly granted. He put his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer. When we pulled back we were both breathing hard. Zach leaned his forehead against mine.

“That was wow.” I laughed at him.

“Your adorable.”

“Me.” He pointed at himself while I nodded. I went to get out of the car when he stopped me.

“Hey sage.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you wanna go on a date with me sometime?” He slowly started to blush and I giggled at him.

“Of course I would love to.” I leaned in one last time for a quick kiss before slamming his truck door closed and walking into my house. Unfortunately Josh was waiting up for me.

“I thought you told me you didn’t like him.”

“No I told you to piss off and who ever I do or do not like is none of your concern. Goodnight josh.”

“Wait sage.” He grabbed my arm and I growled before ripping my arm from his grip.

“No I am having a wonderful night and im not going to let some jackass like you ruining it.” I walked up to my room and collapsed dreaming about my upcoming date.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What do ou think?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Vote

Comment

Fan

Vote

comment

fan

If you do ill give you a cookie.

-K