Chapter 19.

“Why would you even think that I would consider giving those precious kids to the vile woman? I don’t really care if she just had a baby I will still go punch that bitch in her stuck up face. Those children are mine weather I gave birth to them or not! They would never want to go with her anyways!” I screamed at the top of my lungs while lunging at my so called father. Before I could get an inch away from him arms wrapped around my waist from behind pulling me towards the damn door.

“Josh let me go!”

“No!” Fuck! How can I get out of this? Ah I know. I stopped struggling and waited for Josh to loosen his grip. When he did I pulled out of his grip before turning around and kicking him in the head. He fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

“What the hell was that!” He yelled getting up from the floor wiping the  blood from the corner of his pretty little mouth.

“If you think that tramp is taking those kids from me your dead wrong. I would never let them go. Why do you want them? You have a baby girl of your own. Why do you want to take these kids from me? The one thing in this world that makes me happy unconditionally.” I fell to my knees tears streaming down my face. The shocked looks on their faces couldn’t have been better. No one has really seen me cry.

“Because Sage your too young to have to take care of two kids all by yourself. I don’t know how you have managed to do it for so long.”

“Fuck you. Me and the kids are leaving have a good life because as soon as I walk out that door im never coming back. You could all be on your death beds and you would still not see me. I hate you.” I yelled right into Josh’s face knowing it would hurt him the most.

I threw open the door heading for the nursery where I knew MY children would be. I don’t care how old I am I wouldn’t change what has happened for anything. These kids are my life without them and Zach I would probably have died by now trying to get Josh’s attention.

“Mommy come look at the baby!” Addison yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the hospital bed and a sleeping baby.

“Addy can you do me a favor.” She nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Can you go get daddy and have him take you and Grey to the car were gunna go bye bye for a while.” She nodded before running out the door.

“I take it they told you the news. You know what Im talking about right?” That which!

“I don’t know what you think your trying to do but you will never get those kids.” I said looking directly at Tyra giving her a sickly sweet smile.

“Oh you poor thing. I already have those kids. Im the one who ordered the death on the sweet little village if it wasn’t for me then they wouldn’t be here right now.” I let out a viscous growl making the baby wake up and cry. A nurse walked in and took her away. Thank god!

“You stupid bitch why would you do that?” I yelled getting right in her face.

“Because you moron their specials.”

Authors note.

There have been a few people asking why I make such short chapters it could be because im short. LOl no I make shorter chapters because then I can update more often not that I have been doing a lot of that lately but I have a new job and im saving up to go to college so ive been super busy plus my grandmother is going in to have surgery on her lungs on the 14 so ill be even more busy im sorry I will try my hardest to update longer chapters more frequently. And for those who have read my story the leader of the gang im am going to rewrite the whole thing so it will be a lot different.